Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

lol. their biggest player gone.

or maybe its just another branch of the alliance?

It's another branch. Whoever made it didn't cover up their pact info soon enough and I caught a peek.

Funny part is people once fighting Vermin are joining that alliance. They just see anabolic's stats and immediately drop their pants.

DeletedUser

It's another branch. Whoever made it didn't cover up their pact info soon enough and I caught a peek.

Funny part is people once fighting Vermin are joining that alliance. They just see anabolic's stats and immediately drop their pants.

Lol I agree, and its not another branch. I talked with him since we've had a few good convos before and he and Siascorch are actually supposed to be having a 1v1 battle. He left to make Siascorch more comfortable with attacking him, a little birdy tells me no attacks have been sent yet. As for the players who joined him, like you said. They drop their pants and forget their loyalty when they see his stats.

DeletedUser27128

anabolic can't be doing anything except killing his own/an alliance members' troops. There's no way someone can get that much BP already.

DeletedUser

Lol I agree, and its not another branch. I talked with him since we've had a few good convos before and he and Siascorch are actually supposed to be having a 1v1 battle. He left to make Siascorch more comfortable with attacking him, a little birdy tells me no attacks have been sent yet. As for the players who joined him, like you said. They drop their pants and forget their loyalty when they see his stats.
More comfortable with attacking him? I don't care if he was Vermin or not. They're a joke. I don't fear some alliance or some amount of points. It's a war game. The only thing stopping me from attacking anabolic is the fact that he's over 3 hours tt by flyers, likely 5+ by lightships. Yea I send an attack and the whole server could support him before he got there. That's not why he left. He left because he wanted to fight another alliance that he was told he couldn't. The guy has no life and he is a heavy gold user. The game is P2W, but that doesn't matter because I could still slap him around easily.

You want the truth?

When he comes within a reasonable tt, you'll see attacks, until then I have other matters to focus on. Look at his stats on grepointel, look at when all that BP actually started. Right around Easter :)

If I had that much money to spend on the game, get those troop cards, send to support a city then kill them myself I would be #1 too. He can deny it as much as he wants be we all know the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Envenom- Swim
2. Vermin- Float
3. Srbija and Friends- Sink
4. Splash- Swim
5. Lupi de Mari- Sink
6. Chaos Theory- Float
7. Dark Judgement- Float
8. Molon Labe- Sink
9. HellHounds- Swim
10. THE CONGREGATION- Sink
11. Carpe Jugulum- Sink
12. Belligerent Family- Float

DeletedUser

1. Envenom- Swim
2. Vermin- Float
3. Srbija and Friends- Sink
4. Splash- Swim
5. Lupi de Mari- Sink
6. Chaos Theory- Float
7. Dark Judgement- Float
8. Molon Labe- Sink
9. HellHounds- Swim
10. THE CONGREGATION- Sink
11. Carpe Jugulum- Sink
12. Belligerent Family- Float

Where is Oceans Veterans? They will certainly play a role in this world. Envenom or Vermin may be allied to them in future.

DeletedUser

Where is Oceans Veterans? They will certainly play a role in this world. Envenom or Vermin may be allied to them in future.
I'm not Leader or Founder in OV, but don't think that we'll have nap or pact with them. They are just too far from us :D

also we are near to top12 So wait for us Taras :cool::D:D:D

DeletedUser

Yes They are up in 57 mate. But OV's team which played many servers together had few people split in vermin and Venom. Dr.Wood is the only guy missing here, I guess.

they just cant wait for new server and rushed to join asap :D

DeletedUser49197

One sentence. HellHounds will fall. With one of their leaders, Evil Weasel, quitting, and exit strategy, their founder, on VM/banned, the future isn't so bright for the HellHounds.

DeletedUser40768

Got some stats put together of the top 6 alliances, all stats were taken using grepostats so some of the info has changed a bit. Just joined the world now, as I felt bored. Maybe I will make some top 12s in the future, this seems to be a very active world forum. It might also deserve a newspaper, as I see Rock didn't last long here either :p

Envemon
Players: 168
Total points : 25.1 million
Average points : 149,689
BP : 15,431,459
Average BP : 91,854
Average Cities: 14.7
# of players in the top 50 in points: 9
# of players in top 50 in bp: 7

Vermin
Players: 162
Total points : 18.5 million
Average points : 114,103
BP : 12,534,619
Average BP : 77,374
Average Cities: 12.3
# of players in the top 50 in points: 3
# of players in top 50 in bp: 2

Srbija and Friends
Players: 139
Total points : 17.6 million
Average points : 126,749
BP : 9,152,661
Average BP : 65,846
Average Cities: 13.3
# of players in the top 50 in points: 6, and all 6 are in the top 25 actually.
# of players in top 50 in bp: 4

Splash
Players: 105
Total points : 15.4 million
Average points : 146,623
BP : 7,275,291
Average BP : 69,288
Average Cities: 14.6
# of players in the top 50 in points: 5
# of players in top 50 in bp: 3

Lupa de Mari
Players: 116
Total points : 12.7 million
Average points : 109,237
BP : 3,793,472
Average BP : 32,702
Average Cities: 11.9
# of players in the top 50 in points: 6
# of players in top 50 in bp: 1

Chaos Theory
Players: 128
Total points : 11.5 million
Average points : 90,017
BP : 8,118,327
Average BP : 63,424
Average Cities: 10.2
# of players in the top 50 in points: 0
# of players in top 50 in bp: 2

DeletedUser

WORLD END PREDICTIONS

1) Vermin
2) Envenom [ They will merge with DreamTeam to save themselves from 44 attacks]
3) Splash
4) Oceans Veterans [ They will never win any world][ Like England, Have best players and never win WC]
5) Ridvolnet [ Ridiculousness, Evolution and Skynet merge to save the simmers win]
6) Hell Hounds
7) Chaos Theory
8) Hell Hounds
9) Black Judgement [ Dark Judgement + BZC , fights till end]
10) Srb n friends [ Simmers and Backstabbers]
11) Some Team 1
12) Some Team 2

DeletedUser27128

There's absolutely no way OV will be able to reach #4 after starting this late.

DeletedUser

Yes They are up in 57 mate. But OV's team which played many servers together had few people split in vermin and Venom. Dr.Wood is the only guy missing here, I guess.

As if you know him well. OV will be better off without him. Most talkative mouths look falling at forums like you.