Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser49210

Yeah, I been watching Angels of Hell and they are pretty impressive IMO from what i can see.

DeletedUser24033

300 changed their name, cos HH nearly rimmed Exit Strategy in Knossos (US) server. He still cant pass over it.. kinda obsessed, lol. Perhaps, looking around scared of every noise behind the back... "OHHH... HH again..for my cities.."

what, exit... here playing with bots and gold help you better? for now... trust me :) BTW, how its happened you play here? Last i heard, you were globally banned? How EN server let you? Maybe they dont know of your past?

DeletedUser17088

no one has done a top 12 breakdown in a while :) jus sayin.....

DeletedUser49210

no one has done a top 12 breakdown in a while :) jus sayin.....

1 Envenom = Decent... been #1 for most of the server
2 Vermin = the name says enough...
3 Srbija and Friends = MRA
4 Splash = pact with MRA
5 Chaos Theory = meh, float
6 Dark Judgement = seems like they'll swim for while
7 Lupi de Mari = LAME
8 THE CONGREGATION = of Failures
9 HellHounds = Swim
10 Belligerent Family = Who?
11 A Foolish Spartan = Foolish is right...
12 The Nordic = Rim-Tards

DeletedUser

1 Envenom = Decent... been #1 for most of the server
2 Vermin = the name says enough...
3 Srbija and Friends = MRA
4 Splash = pact with MRA
5 Chaos Theory = meh, float
6 Dark Judgement = seems like they'll swim for while
7 Lupi de Mari = LAME
8 THE CONGREGATION = of Failures
9 HellHounds = Swim
10 Belligerent Family = Who?
11 A Foolish Spartan = Foolish is right...
12 The Nordic = Rim-Tards

Agree mostly...Yes Splash does have a pact with Serbs but they are Krypts and they are well organized. The reason serbs pacted with them was to cover their asses from DJ while the try to move towards 43.

DeletedUser

Number 1 alliance is now **Bieber Forever**... the beliebers are too good for everyone else :p

DeletedUser49197

And... RIM LORDS OF THE FINDIK's main player Alybally quits, and probably the alliance will fall apart!!! :D

DeletedUser

Shall we proclaim this day a server wide holiday? Good riddance Alybally!

DeletedUser41715

Shall we proclaim this day a server wide holiday? Good riddance Alybally!

i play this game many years but i ve never met anyone so mentaly unstable. he was the bla bla type and his position and bp was because he was a heavy gold spender. grepo is a better place without him.

DeletedUser

I laugh at you

bend аон

you the all steep are scarlet
but unable will manage with 14 players

we take away cities for you
we kill your armies

DeletedUser

i play this game many years but i ve never met anyone so mentaly unstable. he was the bla bla type and his position and bp was because he was a heavy gold spender. grepo is a better place without him.

You're obviously suffering yourself if you think he got his rank from gold spending. Along with the rest of you players who run to the forums to talk about how bad a player Aly was yet none of you could take him 1 on 1. Shall we proclaim this day Haters Inc ?

DeletedUser41715

You're obviously suffering yourself if you think he got his rank from gold spending. Along with the rest of you players who run to the forums to talk about how bad a player Aly was yet none of you could take him 1 on 1. Shall we proclaim this day Haters Inc ?

another bla bla type yourself. can we talk we facts? aly was rimed from the island where he started the game. he managed to have 3 cities there and his alliance totaly 15 on that island. BZC had only 1 city there, mine. after a month of game he lost all his cities and his alliance was evicted from there (the last city was conquered yesterday). only from BZC. an alliance of 20 people. without help. anyway if aly was a good or bad player its obvious. player who has 25 wall on islands his alliance dominates and who consider playing with snipes ''girly'' play, is absolutely a noob. i dont mind noobs. but i do mind players with bad attitude who threaten and insult others. and unfortunately aly was that kind of player