Forum broken?

DeletedUser

I think what WAVEBREAKER was saying is that the software (vBulletin) used for this forum isn't made by InnoGames. It's definitely owned by Inno though.

DeletedUser49197

"Yeah it has been happening to me too. I asked Baudin about it a few days ago. He said it was a bug and that Inno is working on fixing it."

a few days ago I read in another thread that Inno does not own the Forum, now I read they are working on a fix? Which is it?

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...join-the-forum&p=944685&viewfull=1#post944685

they use VBulletin as their website provider, VBulletin makes forums for lots of games, and stuff. But, grepolis is still associated with the forums, but they don't run it....

DeletedUser23986

Maybe the issue was created by INNO and not vbulletin by messing with some of the settings?

DeletedUser19042

It would be helpful if you could post a screenshot of the issues you are having here, or describe them in detail so we can make sure all the issues have been reported.

No offense, I did that to Mike in private chat like.. a week ago. :)
Should already have been fixed.

Though, I see people are posting them all right now. :p

DeletedUser

"Yeah it has been happening to me too. I asked Baudin about it a few days ago. He said it was a bug and that Inno is working on fixing it."

a few days ago I read in another thread that Inno does not own the Forum, now I read they are working on a fix? Which is it?

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...join-the-forum&p=944685&viewfull=1#post944685

Some VBulletin issues are beyond our control as they are bugs that all forums using this particular version are experiencing. I assure you our technical team is looking into the issues.

No offense, I did that to Mike in private chat like.. a week ago. :)
Should already have been fixed.

Though, I see people are posting them all right now. :p

Those screenshots that were sent to Mike were emailed to our technical team shortly after you sent them in, however the more information we can obtain the better :)

DeletedUser31385

Some VBulletin issues are beyond our control as they are bugs that all forums using this particular version are experiencing. I assure you our technical team is looking into the issues.

Those screenshots that were sent to Mike were emailed to our technical team shortly after you sent them in, however the more information we can obtain the better :)

So this is why I keep getting error screens?

DeletedUser31385

So this is why I keep getting error screens?

DeletedUser33530

Yeah pretty much. In reality we broke the forums to make you guys appreciate how nice you had it.
Bt many of us have visited the US forums during the dark times. We are very greatful that you have kept richie and pebble in check for so long.
Nonsense we always greatly appreciated the privilege to spam here each and every day :p
it's are God given right!