To all CS members!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You should be drunk by now,lol
What an achievement never seen before such a heroic capture:d
Mingus the hunter of inactives:d

DeletedUser48452

lol,according to grepostats CS(main) has a net gain of 7,8 million bp in the last month,around 67k bp per member.
During the same period your alliance had a net gain of 4,2 million bp,but for some 13% less members,with a medium of 40k bp per member;)
It appears the simmers have a medium roughly 2/3 more then yours;)
Next time check before vomiting;)
btw dear dob,have you told your friend that starting with your biggest player you have some 4-5 EN players?;)

Well, it seams that even EN players do not like your leadership when they join Barbs.

Of course you have, for each 10 cities you loose you accumulate 100 cities from new members who join comings.

I expect 50 members from Alpha to join comings soon.

DeletedUser50245

so many comments about cuddling ... CS cuddles? we have enemies on all fronts ...

DeletedUser

Well, it seams that even EN players do not like your leadership when they join Barbs.

Of course you have, for each 10 cities you loose you accumulate 100 cities from new members who join comings.

I expect 50 members from Alpha to join comings soon.

Are you sure?:d

DeletedUser23413

lol,according to grepostats CS(main) has a net gain of 7,8 million bp in the last month,around 67k bp per member.
During the same period your alliance had a net gain of 4,2 million bp,but for some 13% less members,with a medium of 40k bp per member;)
It appears the simmers have a medium roughly 2/3 more then yours;)
Next time check before vomiting;)
btw dear dob,have you told your friend that starting with your biggest player you have some 4-5 EN players?;)

A big portion of your conquests is internal. So is your bp. Killing slinger nukes of inactive players gave you more bp so you chose doing so over fighting ;)

DeletedUser

I am talking about 8 million bp.
There should be a limit in making yourself a joker:D
even if we had cleared all Sinope inactives doubt we would reach the portion you say.
Lie a bit with style next time;)

DeletedUser41868

You are going on the path of insults, together with fungus.
It clearly shows your lack any argument.
Now you are kissing the irse of the one who rapwd you in Zac:d
He for his part has no issue to be used as a condom:d
Good luck to both.

What is the big point that is being argued in this discussion? And what is your concern with my history with mungus in zac? His crew beat us in the WW race by 2 hours. That is getting raped to you? I think getting raped is when my crew took over 100 cities from Coming Soon alliances in one weekend op. That is raping. Hell, in zacynthus neither side was able to take that many cities from the other in 3 months time, since both were full of good players. On that note, mungus's TS crew was 10 times better than our adversaries in this world. zac was my second world and this world is my 3rd, so maybe I will change my tune if I stick with this game for years and play lots of worlds, but the EN/CS crew is mostly a bunch of scurrying simmers and gold whores. A few good players for sure, but mostly what I just described... and you Tea, are not in the good player group.

OAiufW6.png

DeletedUser

If we are so weak why you begged fungus then?:d

Who said I am a good player?
And what has this matter to so with arguments?
A hundred?
You sure you did not ad a zero Chad?:d

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

You are a good player.

The reality is Mungus has one city..and no slots...i have slots...and if you let me grow them you will rmbr my name forever.

DeletedUser39822

You are a good player.

The reality is Mungus has one city..and no slots...i have slots...and if you let me grow them you will rmbr my name forever.

Let you grow them? You obviously miss the point of this game.

DeletedUser22217

Great Mungus!
I knew you would have some fun here.

Tea with all my respect and unwillingness to take part in those sweet talks of you two, truth is that even inactive player conquered is leadership mistake.
What is inactive player doing within the alliance in the first place?

I am watching with interest what will happen in this world.

DeletedUser48572

Great Mungus!

Tea with all my respect and unwillingness to take part in those sweet talks of you two, truth is that even inactive player conquered is leadership mistake.

You like to watch huh...

Nasty

DeletedUser

Nichy,I am not justifying at all.
A loss is a loss.
But to come here and Bragg about taking an inactive like it is is the biggest achievement in grwpo is another thing.
At exactly the same time I got a small fluffie city but do u see me coming here and jump like an Indian around the fire?
We have rules and semi actives profit.
One has to go yellow to be internalized or lose cities without warning.
The player was internalized as per the rules.
It is not a player who never sent support or did not attack. But rules are rules.
The great fungus would not dare in a world without morale to come rest assured;)
But he thinks of himself very high:d

DeletedUser41868

Who said I am a good player?
And what has this matter to so with arguments?
A hundred?
You sure you did not ad a zero Chad?:d

No one begged mungus to do anything. He and I both share the same opinion of your crew, that is it - and we have a healthy respect for each other's game play. And yes, 100 cities. No extra zeros were added. You should be appalled. And yes you are correct, no one thinks you are a good player.

OAiufW6.png

DeletedUser

No one begged mungus to do anything. He and I both share the same opinion of your crew, that is it - and we have a healthy respect for each other's game play. And yes, 100 cities. No extra zeros were added. You should be appalled. And yes you are correct, no one thinks you are a good player.

OAiufW6.png

I think that T is a good player :)

You on the other hand... well lets just say I need to work out who is who first :D

safe_image.php

DeletedUser22517

Great Mungus!

Player was not inactive, he sent my support home from the other city.Pekingese is just barking like always, he need to earn his biscuit from his master :D :D :D

DeletedUser

Seems some alliance is a bit busy fighting rather than talking at the moment,
a very good operation going on, at this moment in time!