So are we:d
Btw,it appears you need up to 12 cs for a city :d
Most of them yours Chill:d

DeletedUser29916

You sound happy:d
So are we:d
Btw,it appears you need up to 12 cs for a city :d
Most of them yours Chill:d

Just keeping your people busy. Hang on a wee bit and watch one of my CS land little Tea :)

DeletedUser

We don't need cities in 64. We will take yours when we want too mate ;).

SPQR got 100K DBP so if that's hardly any pressure good for you lol. We still have plenty of cities in your area and if you hadn't noticed o54 will be ours soon. So will o55. I wonder how far east you guys can run.

Have a nice day :)

Edit: Btw tea, don't you think coming here barking about a city in 65 or 64 you took from us is a good idea when we are wiping the floor with your CS players in our ocean? Do you want me to pull up the conquest list? ;)
Posted before reading the edit.
Actually I specifically mentioned your loss( of your biggest player).
We have no specific interests on 44,just as you do not have in our core.
We have taken several cities off you with ease, and reason is always the same- too difficult to defend cities 3 oceans away from your base.
But you make the tough guy:d
You mention when you lose the dbp gain,same time you are ready to joke when others do the same.
It shows u have no spine at all:)
Btw,never seen before a founder multiply with 0 all his members like you do;)
Just read the postings about fungus,one gains the idea it is now you recruited this prick there is hope for victory for your alliance;)
I have no reason to stop you in minimising your members of course:d

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29916

Posted before reading the edit.
Actually I specifically mentioned your loss( of your biggest player).
We have no specific interests on 44,just as you do not have in our core.
We have taken several cities off you with ease, and reason is always the same- too difficult to defend cities 3 oceans away from your base.
But you make the tough guy:d
You mention when you lose the dbp gain,same time you are ready to joke when others do the same.
It shows u have no spine at all:)
Btw,never seen before a founder multiply with 0 all his members like you do;)
Just read the postings about fungus,one gains the idea it is now you recruited this prick there is hope for victory for your alliance;)
I have no reason to stop you in minimising your members of course:d

I'm not sure what you are trying to see Tea, rephrase pls? Sorry

DeletedUser23413

Ask your members how happy they were when they were left alone among the wolves with only 1 weapon: sniping, especially when those were their original cities. Many would go back to VM again, I bet :cool:
We sail 40 hours to Ocean 65 just to get attacked from you while you run away from your own water (well, the Black List's own water, to be correct). That's the difference between a fighting alliance and a cuddling alliance ((C) Mungus) :cool:
By the way, if you see Prae some where tell him to stop recruiting our guy. You are not that desperate yet. Let's play a war game where friends can fight for fun. You dont need to gather up all who you think your friends from all the corners of the world. There are some better games for doing that.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
You know that you can`t play from same PC with 2 accounts in the same world at the same time so feel free to report me if you are sure of what are you saying

You ever heard of shared connection? Quite legal and used often. The noob fungus strikes again :D

DeletedUser

Not sure if this idiots know that for example on Zeta,Bellerophon and Eubea I did not have the original city,yet I was winner: d
Nor sure if the same idiots do understand that what is the core of an alliance is not the core of the other:d
Have not seen you sail Leo,have seen some others:d

DeletedUser23413

I dont care the original cities either, but your players do care. Ask them what they told me :cool: . Yes, you could win by cuddling and Prae is trying to do it again.
Ranga, if we recruit 1000 players and internalise we would also have as many bps as you. Also keep in mind that many bps of us do not count when we fought under PM, TAE or even TUS flags.
I would also suggest Inno to not award bp from internal attacks if I can :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Bla bla not going to get into that arguement about how we get the bp all that matters is we have plenty more than you. Not our fault you have inept leaders who have had to merge 3 alliances to find a semi good one

DeletedUser29916

I guess we a better fighting alliance with our clear lead on bp

I beg to differ Ranga1. Not only have you gotten more players to pick from, you also have been defending small alliances using your coalition since the beginning of this world.. while others have been fighting on their own.

If you look at BP stats from the past week you will see that HM got 1303425 ABP + 584124 DBP = 1 887 549 total BP and CS MAIN got 689469 ABP + 1331481 DBP = 2 020 950

So theirs a 100K BP difference between both of our alliances.. I wouldn't be to sure about you guys being the better in this case, I doubt it would be a significant test. I would say that we at least are a close match..

Congratz for that, I never said you guys diden't have the skill to be TOP notch. I for one am proud to play this world as it is HARD CORE imho. Very enjoyable indeed.

DeletedUser

Lol,dear noob,majority of our players were not in this alliance when their protection run out:d
A simple check in grepostats will show that for example in the past month Cs has 2(two) million bp more then you( and more abp of course,though you are just st the end of your op while last of our was a week before).
This are hard facts dear noob.

Ranga1

Strategos
I beg to differ Ranga1. Not only have you gotten more players to pick from, you also have been defending small alliances using your coalition since the beginning of this world.. while others have been fighting on their own.

If you look at BP stats from the past week you will see that HM got 1303425 ABP + 584124 DBP = 1 887 549 total BP and CS MAIN got 689469 ABP + 1331481 DBP = 2 020 950

So theirs a 100K BP difference between both of our alliances.. I wouldn't be to sure about you guys being the better in this case, I doubt it would be a significant test. I would say that we at least are a close match..

Congratz for that, I never said you guys diden't have the skill to be TOP notch. I for one am proud to play this world as it is HARD CORE imho. Very enjoyable indeed.

That seems like an actual reasonable post in the externals....what are you doing chill? This place is only for outlandish comments not sensible ones :D

DeletedUser

As for defending small slliances- big thanks for the compliment.
One of them was your own alliance,while you have defended snitches;)

DeletedUser29916

That seems like an actual reasonable post in the externals....what are you doing chill? This place is only for outlandish comments not sensible ones :D

I very much like all the banter,slanter, trolling, etc however I do keep a close eye on all of the statistics as I'm sure most people do.

You are right guys, comparison is not made over a week, luckely for you because if I compare past 24 hours that is 340k bp for HM and 220k BP for CS. Tea, mr mathematician, economic brainiac, why don't you start a topic called "Grepo Statistical Facts" and we will keep track of some BP movements their. Update 24 hourly bp each day at about the same time should be interesting don't you all agree?

@ My dearest Tea, unlike a lot of other people, mostly people who like internet games and have a second live build up based on an in-game society I do not take offense to the word Noob. But keep trying to insult me if you want :).

Much love,
Chill

edit: damn you made me miss one of my attacks lol
edit2: You have successfully conquered the city No Support From CS (von Bissmarck).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

30k DBP for 3-4 days, this must be a record in grepolis :D I think lap dog number 1 will take the biscuit for today :D

DeletedUser

No fungus,it is not,but is better then Chad for the same period:d
Next time check before vomiting:d

To Chill- as an old player you know the word noob is not used as insult at all:d
A friend of mine from Rosendaal says: only my friends deserve the word noob,lol
I always find it amusing when reds try to poke based on prejudice:d

DeletedUser29916

No fungus,it is not,but is better then Chad for the same period:d
Next time check before vomiting:d

To Chill- as an old player you know the word noob is not used as insult at all:d
A friend of mine from Rosendaal says: only my friends deserve the word noob,lol
I always find it amusing when reds try to poke based on prejudice:d

Glad to hear :)