Pre-World Abdera [EN84] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer Wench

Phrourach
might be looking for a home, don't want to lead, don't want to play with ppl that have jumped to an enemy in a server, or spied. Who does that leave? lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser47369

World Speed 4
Unit Speed 3
Conquer Style Revolt
Morale Inactive
Alliance Limit 50
Beginners Protection 4 Days
tumblr_ml0d6a6AhQ1s1sxjmo3_250.gif

DeletedUser35722

anyone forming any alliances ?

i've regularly been in top 100, top 10 in one world and 15 in another. Been lying low for a couple of worlds now but i'll be on this world fully ! will be z regular attacker/defender with gold usage. Hoping to go well in this world

Anyone proposing themselves to take me ?

mp me please

DeletedUser48399

Druvi and Joe and Mini all in one alliance? Dang man, this is a dream come true!

See I was thinking about trying to join impact that was until I noticed that :p
Seriously though I will only join this world if I find an alliance I am too busy to run one this time

DeletedUser49197

Me Last world for a loooooooong time. Hopefully I get a crown!

PS: I would bet money that Inno will start releasing worlds that are 4 or 1 world speed ONLY, for the extra gold... ;)

DeletedUser40768

See I was thinking about trying to join impact that was until I noticed that :p
Seriously though I will only join this world if I find an alliance I am too busy to run one this time

I don't see the problem, Mini will be gone in a week's time like Actium :p

I wanna see joe joe rimmed.

I would say the same about you but it happens in every world you join :D

I could do that :)

To bad I don't mind him so wont rim him :p

Hey it's revolt, perfect for my level of activity. I get a 12 hour warning to prepare :D Are you going to rim Mauw on this world, since your 1 on 1 ended with both of you guys quitting pretty much :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

I don't see the problem, Mini will be gone in a week's time like Actium :p

I would say the same about you but it happens in every world you join :D

Hey it's revolt, perfect for my level of activity. I get a 12 hour warning to prepare :D Are you going to rim Mauw on this world, since your 1 on 1 ended with both of you guys quitting pretty much :p

First of all its you who quit 99% of worlds on me. After 4 months on Zancle, hey Im still alive,

while you "came back" fr like 2 days and disappeared again.

DeletedUser48399

I may do if I join :p
I did not quit the 1 on 1 he had RL issues and had to stop, I will happily 1 on 1 him again :) He didn't rim me even though he had a 2-3 week head start on me

Status
Not open for further replies.