Pre-World Abdera [EN84] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48399

See this looks like a good world but not sure if I should join it or not

DeletedUser27128

Because you wanted it to be conquest, and Baudin would rather let us raid his muffin storage than give the settings you want :p

DeletedUser30636

because its been 6 months until the last revolt server....

DeletedUser46838

Even Im most likely not join, my settings:

speed 2
unit speed 4
revolt
no morale
alliance cap: 90

DeletedUser40768

Very nice settings, great job Richard and BT. Nice to see the devs actually gave us a new world :D

DeletedUser48638

Excelent settings! -SpammerS- will be there for sure!

Just to make new enemies here :pro:

DeletedUser40768

Which one you asking about Rock? I am joining the EN one with Impact, very unlikely I join US Baris. Well maybe I will gold trade there for a few days but nothing more than that.

DeletedUser46838

Which one you asking about Rock? I am joining the EN one with Impact, very unlikely I join US Baris. Well maybe I will gold trade there for a few days but nothing more than that.

Are you joining for realz or are you just going to quit after 2 months?

DeletedUser40768

Are you joining for realz or are you just going to quit after 2 months?

Did I even last two months in Zancle, had no patience for that speed 1 thing. I will quit when Impact is gone, whether that be 2 months or when the world is closed :pro: Joining for real well I rather let you find that out on your own :p

DeletedUser46838

Druvi and Joe and Mini all in one alliance? Dang man, this is a dream come true!

DeletedUser35722

going to be a real fight this. perfect for all the big players ! :cool: quick, no morale, small allainces ... no mercy here ! can't wait ! going to be using the gold alot on this one for admin untill far on in

Status
Not open for further replies.