Sinope WW

Ranga1

Strategos
This a war game sandip, in war you send orders! Maybe you should go back to Farmville and request stuff :p

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Edit the text bolded Erik, you dnt order players, in grepo,you suggest or advice or request.

Make up your mind, you cannot say for almost a year this is a war game and same time don't allow orders lol, forgive me but, i suggest how people build armies, suggest how they can combine RL with the game as best possible, suggest when to go in VM, and suggest a lot of things, but as a founder i have to order some times aswell, if i didn't i would be a LOSER, and my team would not love that losing suggestion!

DeletedUser

Lol,it can a must for players with as pathetic activity level as Ranga to follow orders, but i dnt think people dedicated full time, with grep exp,will like to take orders, unless you are a good friend. You could have just written suggested though thinking about players under your lashes lol. Would have saved your true face.;)

DeletedUser23413

Looks like things are going Merge way. Too crowded too be outnumbered :D

DeletedUser

Looks like things are going Merge way. Too crowded too be outnumbered :D

how many times must we go over this, we have roughly the same amount of players
and besides according to you we are all MRA filed with simmers and inactives, that is how we gain BP by clearing them, so you should be wiping the floor of us, unless either we are slightly better than you thought, or you are slightly worse

DeletedUser23413

You are sure better in sending resources, Frosty! Hat off to 880 people who never get their name in the Hall of fame but still sending and casting like crazy. True loyal servant they are!

This world enters WW too fast to be able to finish any major war. And definitely Merge is better when it comes to building WWs, I never deny that fact, like it or not.

Tea, did I mail you anything? Can't remember, lol.

DeletedUser

Frost,Loo olis says too crowded could not be outnumbered.
That is a way of saying though they outnumbered us they could not beat us due to density.
So he clearly says we were outnumbered. Now I tend to believe him and not you about parity of numbers,since this is not in his interest: d
BTW ,how many ww built directly your outnumbered conqueror and now your mentor and real leader in Zacynthus?

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Lol,it can a must for players with as pathetic activity level as Ranga to follow orders, but i dnt think people dedicated full time, with grep exp,will like to take orders, unless you are a good friend. You could have just written suggested though thinking about players under your lashes lol. Would have saved your true face.;)

Your way, put Game in a RL siuation : I suggest you to jump in front that car and lose your life. (lose the game)

My way, I order you to run backwards from that car to safe your life (win the game)

I wonder what way is the best?

DeletedUser32487

Didn't I read somewhere that Fungus full of his wisdom and knowledge would give the HM the edge over Merge and with him leading them this world would be an easy win for them.

Guess you weren't either really giving them all the best advice or you weren't the key man leading the wonders in Zac.... So which was it?

DeletedUser

Odd-Job, you never said whether you like my paranoia story on page 8... :(:p

DeletedUser32487

Odd-Job, you never said whether you like my paranoia story on page 8... :(:p

I did and re-read it..... Good read but I do think that beats paranoia. More like pronic paranoia with a touch of panache. Are you sure you don't sectrley love Erik. That was more like a psychofantism!!! ;p

DeletedUser

I did and re-read it..... Good read but I do think that beats paranoia. More like pronic paranoia with a touch of panache. Are you sure you don't sectrley love Erik. That was more like a psychofantism!!! ;p

Lol, I do like Erik, he's a cool guy, but no, not in a gay way. :D

DeletedUser32487

Lol, I do like Erik, he's a cool guy, but no, not in a gay way. :D

Would have +rep you but need to spread rep around first

Now please route us to win, we are sadly the underdogs..... HAven't got the great Fungus to lead us and all ;)

DeletedUser

Lol, wish I could mate, but I'm rooting for Goths and Vandals at the moment.

Gotta really, I'm founder in Vandals at the moment while WW's are going. :p

DeletedUser32487

Lol, wish I could mate, but I'm rooting for Goths and Vandals at the moment.

Gotta really, I'm founder in Vandals at the moment while WW's are going. :p

Yes, you got too, otherwise you maybe seen bias and supporting us. Which you clearly aren't unless you guys wants to join our coalition as well. More the merrier they say. You are clearly not anti us, so why support the other side...

DeletedUser

I'm not anti you yes, but I'm not pro your strategy, I think it's horrible.

Nothing against you guys though, you've always been fun to play against and to spar with on the externals and you don't take it personal.

DeletedUser32487

I'm not anti you yes, but I'm not pro your strategy, I think it's horrible.

Nothing against you guys though, you've always been fun to play against and to spar with on the externals and you don't take it personal.

I am in here, I think its all smashing.

So you have joined hands with HM & Fluffers. You are building 2, HM finishing 2 and Fluffers 3. But I get vibes from HM pack they needs a rest as this is all too much for them.

This is kind of what Merge is doing but you guys doing it all so secretly like one of those secret societies movements. Thats my two scents!