Sinope WW

DeletedUser

Nah man, I've not got communication with any HM and Fluffers, I haven't forgotten Erik was called a kiddie fiddler by someone who shall remain nameless.

Only people I talk to are folks in Goths and Vandals and they're all pretty cool too, so no conflict of interest there.

DeletedUser

Ranga sorry but you and Bruizer are dishonorable and only loyal to erik. You can say what you want about me i dont care[[/U]. As for loyal players id say the most honorable players in merge are mauro the conqueror II WildNisa and Nanatea. Kira is out my once every other 5 month post has been made Cheers.
This noob is gonna get kicked me thinks:d
Don't you know saying good words for me is death penalty in Freedom Camp?:d

BTW you are wrong, Bruizer is the most decent player you can find.
I may have sins but Bruizer has none;)

DeletedUser39822

Your way, put Game in a RL siuation : I suggest you to jump in front that car and lose your life. (lose the game)

My way, I order you to run backwards from that car to safe your life (win the game)

I wonder what way is the best?

From what I saw in this world only the chosen few were "ordered" to run while the rest were left to get hit by the bus. Since you like to compare your strategy to RL......in RL decisions such as this that lack morals and integrity (leaving people to die) would put you in the same company of some seriously bad dictators throughout history. Good thing this isn't RL. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Leolis, my God, just stop.
WAHHHHHH They have more people than we do, yet when you're called out for having the same amount of alliances helping you, you change the subject.
WAHHHHHH You are simmers, yet when losing, you try to change the subject.
WAHHHHHH It's not fair you merged, yet don't mind us using, Army of the north, Mongols, Goths, etc...
WAHHHHHH...etc etc etc. I'm going to call your strategies out until someone calls me out on doing the same , then I'll pretend not to see it and post about something else.

It's old and sad. I'm just dying to hear the new rant about why it's unfair/why you're losing. Someday I'll look forward to a post about why you're winning, but through the last two worlds, I have yet to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The alliance Holy Mayhem has completed the World Wonder The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt. The workers on your construction site then stopped their work. Your Wonder of the World is now at upgrade level 9 and can only be upgraded if the already completed Wonder of the World is damaged.

Congratulations.
14 minutes distance.
One of the most close results for sure.

DeletedUser

Leolis, my God, just stop.
WAHHHHHH They have more people than we do, yet when you're called out for having the same amount of alliances helping you, you change the subject.
WAHHHHHH You are simmers, yet when losing, you try to change the subject.
WAHHHHHH It's not fair you merged, yet don't mind us using, Army of the north, Mongols, Goths, etc...
WAHHHHHH...etc etc etc. I'm going to call your strategies out until someone calls me out on doing the same , then I'll pretend not to see it and post about something else.

It's old and sad. I'm just dying to hear the new rant about why it's unfair/why you're losing. Someday I'll look forward to a post about why you're winning, but through the last two worlds, I have yet to see it.

HM just completed the pyramid so I'm sure he'll be along shortly to grant your wish. ;)

DeletedUser48583

Yep congrats to Holy well done.

Damn close as Tea said 14 mins never saw this in my grepo life lol

DeletedUser

The alliance Holy Mayhem has completed the World Wonder The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt. The workers on your construction site then stopped their work. Your Wonder of the World is now at upgrade level 9 and can only be upgraded if the already completed Wonder of the World is damaged.

Congratulations.
14 minutes distance.
One of the most close results for sure.

Good to see some sportsmanship there Tea, congratulations HM.

DeletedUser

Good to see some sportsmanship there Tea, congratulations HM.

Yes, good work holy, just 14 mins
Enjoy this one because A.) this will be your only one and B.) we gunna bust your back down to 9 and take it off you soon:D
Now the war truly begins

DeletedUser29916

Yes, good work holy, just 14 mins
Enjoy this one because A.) this will be your only one and B.) we gunna bust your back down to 9 and take it off you soon:D
Now the war truly begins

I look forward to it.

We are here, 100% focussed, 100 committed. Wether we get 1 WW or 4 it makes no difference.

To be honest Frost, and again you know I like you but you r clearly A) not kept in the loop or B) you have no clue about WW's caus I can see some clear flaws in what you are saying here mate.

Future will tell.

good luck, good fight. Congratz anti coalition.

edit: +1 rep for Tea, well fought for the Pyramid mate but some minor mistakes have big consequences as you know.

DeletedUser

BTW how did you pay those who helped Holy in Pyramids Chillhotep?: d
With resources in Gardens?: d

DeletedUser29916

Trust, integrety and loyalty Tea.

Key concepts of grepolis, you have much to learn :)

DeletedUser41868

frost, you cannot even bust your way out of a wet paper sack. LOL. I love it when you guys attack me... the payout is always great.

Seriously, though 14 minutes was pretty close. It is a testament to our ability to only use exactly the amount of resources and favor we needed to use to win. Tell Nisa I said to cut down on all the crazy profanity in the MMs... it just comes off weird.

Come see me soon... maybe give me another city like you did last time. LOL.

Lets all have fun the rest of the way kids...

DeletedUser

frost, you cannot even bust your way out of a wet paper sack. LOL. I love it when you guys attack me... the payout is always great.

Seriously, though 14 minutes was pretty close. It is a testament to our ability to only use exactly the amount of resources and favor we needed to use to win. Tell Nisa I said to cut down on all the crazy profanity in the MMs... it just comes off weird.

Come see me soon... maybe give me another city like you did last time. LOL.

No, I probably can't
But you forget it won't be me alone
You take such pride at the fact op after op you would take 50 cities + from us and alpha, then get all cocky because you didn't lose any, while your allies lost 70+
When it came to ops you only thought about yourself, we are a team, we don't base ops off our takes alone, but rather off our teams takes
It won't just be me busting your wonder, it will be our team

I did originally mean it as a bit of a joke, but since you took it seriously, so be it
Chill is right, I'm not an expert when it comes to ww, in fact these are my first wonder builds
Luckily I have people telling me when and where to send res and favour, and I do, as much as you may insult tea's mass mails or anything else, he has done a fantastic job organising noobs like me

And of course that was a well earned city
Tell me how in force and well timed your attacks were
Oh that's right I handed it off, to try and create a deal between us,
If you take personal accomplishment in taking a city from when, when you didn't actually take it, you were,given it, then I overestimated you Chad

For the record, I like you too chill, sure we have our little spars on the externals, but it's all in good sport
Chad I'm not so sure about