Sinope WW

DeletedUser44261

Theres a leader already ? Dont you think its too early ? Its like putting up a top 12 list at the first 2 hours of a new server LOL

DeletedUser23413

The Merge, The Fluffenutters, Holy Mayhem, Goths and Blood Frenzy are the alliances joining the race. Alpha, Legion of Shadow are nowhere to be seen :D

DeletedUser39031

The Merge, The Fluffenutters, Holy Mayhem, Goths and Blood Frenzy are the alliances joining the race. Alpha, Legion of Shadow are nowhere to be seen :D
Alpha/LoS are the Merge

DeletedUser31822

Alpha, Legion of Shadow are nowhere to be seen :D

We are here, thank you very much for your concern...

It just started!

The Merge is leading. Good job!

Let the best team won this race.! Good luck to all ...

DeletedUser48583

Quite sure about that our name The Merge might say something.
Some LoS in The Merge unless you forget about poor me

DeletedUser23413

Quite sure about that our name The Merge might say something.
Some LoS in The Merge unless you forget about poor me

Am I not allowed to troll a little bit? I know better than anyone that The Merge is actually a 500 members alliance :D

DeletedUser48583

Good Luck to Holy
It would be interesting if Holy and Fluffs turn it into a stalemate.

DeletedUser29916

We will see how things turn out.. the merge obviously have a bunch of players they are rotating in and out on an hourly basis.

Erik and Prae have hit VM

DeletedUser44261

We will see how things turn out.. the merge obviously have a bunch of players they are rotating in and out on an hourly basis.

Really unfortunate they did that chill..

DeletedUser23413

No worries for them. They still have 1000 other players :D

DeletedUser

Strange Chill,I just chatted ingame with Prahelios.Do you know a way how to do it by being vm?
No worries about your dutchy friend,he will come soon;)
It appears your beloved Bandika has convinced you well,huh?:D
I see some attacks on our sites,again very weird how is this possible if all our ww cities are in vm;)

Also gla you again repeat the usual bs of poaching your members;)
Especially since we exchanged a mail a few hours before about one of us being poached by a Hilly Crepe:D

Or you simply change name of offender from Crepe to Merge and voila!!We have a new truth:D

DeletedUser29916

Apologies i was misinformed about Praehelios.

Erik and Bruizer are the ones in VM.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
The Grepo legend and his honor:
OspMudN.png

we have lost scruples toward you with time after all dishonorable actions, we know you have rats over here, so we started aswel, i know you guys has no ww owners in our team but we have in yours, and i even have said it in MM, you all have received those, don't cry when your WW get sabotaged (it is a milestone!), the clock is ticking, show us the proof who spied for you and no sabotage will happen but if u keep taking the risk fine by me, i have nothing to be ashamed of, relaxing few extra days at the Lake , and ready to to what you wil say the most dishonnorable thing in grepo history...

its not up to me its up to you guys.

Last edited:

DeletedUser39822

Never knew "honor" could be conditional, you either have it and stand by it or you don't have it. Seems the latter is the case and we can now add blackmail to your resume.