Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser

Its a cop out to claim others are cheating as an excuse for your own shortcomings.
Im sure its even easier to try and paint this reality when you have a certain senior moderator playing within EN.

I thought it was against the rules to moderate and play the same world or do the rules not apply to mods if they play in EN?

Last edited by a moderator:

SlothTzu

Strategos
Queenie bieng devoured and eaten by her minions in double quick time.... how does the name Cheats and Botters sound ?

Cheats and Botters? As in plural? We have one player that's banned.

But since you brought cheating up, as Canby said in his post, how come you've got senior moderators in your alliance?

DeletedUser

The Senior Moderator who is playing in Hounddogs whilst responding to and signing support tickets.
Its barely Where's Waldo.

DeletedUser36743

The Senior Moderator who is playing in Hounddogs whilst responding to and signing support tickets.
Its barely Where's Waldo.

Dont be shy Canby....send in a ticket !....doing so wont ruin ur nails....

DeletedUser

Dont be shy Canby....send in a ticket !

Lol

Cheating mods are nothing new, like I said before its been happening for years and of course some alliances will use them if they can get away it.
Just like in some nations corrupt policeman are accepted because those at the top allow it to happen.

DeletedUser29916

Says the guy who got rimmed once in Sinope, joined again months in under his real tag, in enemy territory (In a morale server) and had his cities stacked before out of BP.

You are quite the ace mungus. At the end of the day, our alliance won Sinope. & you and your band of scoundrels are clinging to 1 wonder like its the golden ticket. At the end of the day, we won. The only way you seem to be able to sleep at night is by telling yourself you've kept a few of us from a crown (Most of us having several). All in all, job well done buddy. This is not a morale server though, & players cant hide behind those pre-stacks ;)

http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en81&action=index

At the end of the day we won, we took your ww city and we made Erik run off leaving you standing with your dinky in your hand.

Shameless :)

DeletedUser36743

Lol

Cheating mods are nothing new, like I said before its been happening for years and of course some alliances will use them if they can get away it.
Just like in some nations corrupt policeman are accepted because those at the top allow it to happen.

so whats it gonna be.... continue whining on the externals or are u gonna do something about it ?

DeletedUser

look don't get all bad about it, we all recognise that as soon as get your butts kicked, or is close to ww time. someone get's a ban and you use that. It's got quite the history recorded in that and not much coincidental about something happens over and over again. Obviously it's necessity and has to make up for the lack in pure game skills because when nr's go below 2 against one in your favor all your so called top dogs (below average but still on a good day don't entirely blow) are like puppy dogs and let you do with them what you more less want to. Have fun tho, Sinope is now close to mission settled I wonder what we gonna do with all that free time left soon.

DeletedUser

Just kiddin on the all top dogs blow there, but found it nice to rattle on the cage a bit you have some good players around, but let's face it your quality lies in safety by nr's.

DeletedUser36743

Just kiddin on the all top dogs blow there, but found it nice to rattle on the cage a bit you have some good players around, but let's face it your quality lies in safety by nr's.

What numbers are u on about....

WIB 1, 2, 3, 4 and five and QOQ.... all in bed together... so dont whine about numbers...

DeletedUser29916

What numbers are u on about....

WIB 1, 2, 3, 4 and five and QOQ.... all in bed together... so dont whine about numbers...

Be carefull what you wish for caus our vengaence isn't cooled down and I see some shiny names in your alliance ranks while sitting with 200 real fighters having too much time on their hands lol lol.

No probably won't bother but if I (we) do, then it will just be to block EN, how fun is that :D

DeletedUser36743

Be carefull what you wish for caus our vengaence isn't cooled down and I see some shiny names in your alliance ranks while sitting with 200 real fighters having too much time on their hands lol lol.

No probably won't bother but if I (we) do, then it will just be to block EN, how fun is that :D

Oh i know... bring it on... all the loosers of the world unite

btw ...how's the bird eye's view from Gen. Chilluminati's - fighter's lair in O85 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

So

Queen Viv - Outed as a cheater
Paul Bruce - Frantically handing off cities to anyone who wants them so he doesnt actually lose any to the enemy (the real cowards way out).
All we need now is Jolis to do the usual, throw the toys out of the pram and then ghost routine and normal service is resumed.

Not so easy to get DBP when its not your own alliance attacking you is it :D

DeletedUser42857

And that somehow proves that Viv isnt a cheat and Brucey isnt a coward.

ok then. solid argument you got going there

Not the brightest bulb on the tree are we. One could almost say you were dim.