Top-5 of Sinope

DeletedUser

I find it slightly biased doing these threads due to not being able to see a lot of excellent players,
for example, I judge players on fighting and I have not really been able to see players in HM or TUS, whom I am sure have great players, but being on the other side of the world and not actually fighting against them, I have not really paid much attention to them

anyway mine is

1 TheServant, Been a brilliant leader, lead by example not just barking orders as I have seen many others do in past worlds
2 ErikWijmeersch, love him or hate him he is a good player and needs to be in the rankings
3 killermoze69, always on the forums always up for any mission, killer by name killer by nature
4 Penaldo, thorn in my side, shared many islands with him and he was the only merge player until recently to always be on the offence against me.
5 Maris67 although not been active for a long time, he held cities in 65 and was my partner in crime gradually pushing into 65

DeletedUser22517

Why do we even have this thread, we all know it is me, me, me , me and me for Top 5 of Sinope :D

I am gonna do the worst Top 5 of Sinope in my opinion:

ErikWijmeersch I told you this is gonna be your last server, you did not believed me.You never had fight with real alliance before and lied to everyone with your cuddling tactics, well it did not work here and it will never work as long as there is fighters playing against this cuddling style.You bragged about your 10k harpies and max LS nukes, why don`t you brag now, "The Legend" or "The Chosen One"?

steve johnson It is not the same when you play with The Syndicate and with others, is it?You run away and ghosted like some b*tch when i killed all your myths and LS.You are just a simmer and mark my words i will hunt you in every world you play and will rim you even if you start in zero ocean.There will always be a bounty on you, my friend.

Bruizer You tell people that you lost interest in this game but reality was 100% offensive player like you lost everything in 1 single revolt!

Ranga1 Blah, blah, blah all the time.Hope you have b!lls to play again i would love to start next to you in new world.

Iconic. I think i saved the best for last :D My love, what happened?You promised me that one day you gonna take a city from me?I am still waiting for you?You know when is that going to happen?When you get down on your knees and beg for ;)

DeletedUser27991

I don't comment on these forums much, but I do thank my team mates and enemies alike for your kind words. There is no way I could only pick 5 best players, I have seen immense talent from all alliances and I have the greatest respect for all of the elites in Sinope (regardless of alliance).

This is my first time staying in a server for more than 3 months (first WW's too), so I still feel like the n00b amongst most of you here. Having said that, the trove of experience you have all given me has been more than any player could expect, so thank you for a thrilling and extremely challenging year!

DeletedUser44395

My respect goes to :
1) Plohish31 - best all around player
2) WildNisa - awesome job in building 5 WW's
3) TheServant - best alliance leader, succeed to maintain active team, leading his alliance to 7 WW's Crown
4) Erik - too bad he had huge problem(s) in RL, I'm sure server would look very different if he stayed active to the end (he was and will stay Grepo legend :-> )
5) - Rearglutespread - (if we exclude PM's that he was(is) sending) performed excellent defense and huge activity
- Frishkovina - he would performed much better if he managed to stay constantly active
- Mungus74 - he managed to stay alive in pure enemy oceans, few times oped without success, very active in conquering enemy cities

jjazzy and Davy the Dude won my personal award for been my friends/teams mates all the time, award that personally I appreciate THE MOST

P.S. I hope this threat will stay to honor best players that we saw here. Please do not forget that this is game and I'm sure we all had fun playing here..

Kinda Sad I didn't make the list I leave for 3 months and so easily forgotten :p

DeletedUser49059

I don't comment on these forums much, but I do thank my team mates and enemies alike for your kind words. There is no way I could only pick 5 best players, I have seen immense talent from all alliances and I have the greatest respect for all of the elites in Sinope (regardless of alliance).

This is my first time staying in a server for more than 3 months (first WW's too), so I still feel like the n00b amongst most of you here. Having said that, the trove of experience you have all given me has been more than any player could expect, so thank you for a thrilling and extremely challenging year!

Well stated TS.

A fact that many of us forget is that frequently, it's not the skill of troop usage that gets us to where we are in the game and how it winds up. A lot of it boils down to building relationships with people/players in the game - earning their trust - and not abusing it.

If we all looked back to the alliance(s) that we started at in Sinope, ask yourself how you got to the spot you finished...was it your "skill" as a player, or your skill as a person?

I remember a time in that world when I relocated oceans and then relocated back...changing alliances because those that I followed to the world or wanted to play decided to ghost (Stirlo). That's how I got to know TS to begin with...and several of the rest of you, who I call friends regardless of which alliance you were in.

It's the relationships that you build and the character of player that you are that ultimately afford you your place within a "long term" alliance in grepo-land...not always your skill in launching attacks and sending support.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Why do we even have this thread, we all know it is me, me, me , me and me for Top 5 of Sinope :D

I am gonna do the worst Top 5 of Sinope in my opinion:

ErikWijmeersch I told you this is gonna be your last server, you did not believed me.You never had fight with real alliance before and lied to everyone with your cuddling tactics, well it did not work here and it will never work as long as there is fighters playing against this cuddling style.You bragged about your 10k harpies and max LS nukes, why don`t you brag now, "The Legend" or "The Chosen One"?

steve johnson It is not the same when you play with The Syndicate and with others, is it?You run away and ghosted like some b*tch when i killed all your myths and LS.You are just a simmer and mark my words i will hunt you in every world you play and will rim you even if you start in zero ocean.There will always be a bounty on you, my friend.

Bruizer You tell people that you lost interest in this game but reality was 100% offensive player like you lost everything in 1 single revolt!

Ranga1 Blah, blah, blah all the time.Hope you have b!lls to play again i would love to start next to you in new world.

Iconic. I think i saved the best for last :D My love, what happened?You promised me that one day you gonna take a city from me?I am still waiting for you?You know when is that going to happen?When you get down on your knees and beg for ;)

Some 1 said ti check the xrtnls , here my top 5

Indeed Mungus you're the best, here are the reasons why you're the best.

YOU CAN HANDLE A BEATING ** OPORTUNIST * * SMART * KNOW HOW TO USE GREPOSTATISTICS * GREATH FIGHTER.

1.At the beginning of server, you and your team were rimmed by Comings (YES , you had another account). CAN HANDLE SOME Beatings. "easy to say it was only for fun when you got rimmed" harder to say congratz u defeated me"

2. You came back when the oceans were already decided. OPORTUNIST.
3. When you came back, everyone had a negative moral factor against you. SMART. made u do what u do learned best at speedworlds 1, simming.
4. Always in the front row to an inactive snack. LEGENDARY USER OR STATS.
5. You're almost in the top 100 fighters, Despite Hundreds already already ghosted or the number would be much higher (around +250). FIGHTER. BATTLEPOINTS anyhow enough jokes, congratz with your golden crown here top five.

Here are my top five, is I can easily make a top 20, so I took only names who are still in the world ghosted or handed accounts i didnt include (except my nr2 for special achievement.)
1. Graeme0161: was always online, always on the front lines, skilled, absolutely one of the few that i regret wERE not in my own team.
2. Wildnisa: Due circumstances was all the time using a cell phone, amzing it is, i could not do it, staid till WW cause i asked him, normally would have left months before, as an organizer for the WW, made the difference for tem 1 to win the world victor. i think 5 ww was the best result possible Thnaks Nisa!
3. Vladsk No one ever talks about him, but the truth is, it is a silent killer, check his statistics, No. 3 fighters, and was 90% successful in the ops even during the less successful teamsops.
4. Killermoze69: skills, I can not judge his skills,but came back when lost much, deserves respect.
5. Mungus. my opinion above is the only correct view how it is,, but one thing i give him and I think he deserves recognition for it, he kept morale high in the team he was part off. chearleaders are inportant!
5. THESERVANT. no words needed , did a good job and his top 5 shows he's a true gentleman.

DeletedUser22517

YOU CAN HANDLE A BEATING ** OPORTUNIST * * SMART * KNOW HOW TO USE GREPOSTATISTICS * GREATH FIGHTER.

1.At the beginning of server, you and your team were rimmed by Comings (YES , you had another account). CAN HANDLE SOME Beatings. "easy to say it was only for fun when you got rimmed" harder to say congratz u defeated me"

3. When you came back, everyone had a negative moral factor against you. SMART. made u do what u do learned best at speedworlds 1, simming.
5. You're almost in the top 100 fighters, Despite Hundreds already already ghosted or the number would be much higher (around +250). FIGHTER. BATTLEPOINTS anyhow enough jokes, congratz with your golden crown here top five.

Here are my top five, is I can easily make a top 20, so I took only names who are still in the world ghosted or handed accounts i didnt include (except my nr2 for special achievement.)
1. Graeme0161: was always online, always on the front lines, skilled, absolutely one of the few that i regret wERE not in my own team.
2. Wildnisa: Due circumstances was all the time using a cell phone, amzing it is, i could not do it, staid till WW cause i asked him, normally would have left months before, as an organizer for the WW, made the difference for tem 1 to win the world victor. i think 5 ww was the best result possible Thnaks Nisa!
3. Vladsk No one ever talks about him, but the truth is, it is a silent killer, check his statistics, No. 3 fighters, and was 90% successful in the ops even during the less successful teamsops.
4. Killermoze69: skills, I can not judge his skills,but came back when lost much, deserves respect.
5. Mungus. my opinion above is the only correct view how it is,, but one thing i give him and I think he deserves recognition for it, he kept morale high in the team he was part off. chearleaders are inportant!
5. THESERVANT. no words needed , did a good job and his top 5 shows he's a true gentleman.

1.Me and my team got rimmed?What are you smoking my friend, i want to try that also, please because your imagination is amazing.Your team tried to take a city from me when morale was not a problem, your lap dogs tried hard and what happened?Oh sorry you were in VM so you should ask your b*tch Iconic.Btw tell her i am still waiting for her to take a city from me.

2.See number 1

3.See number 1

4.I use what i have at given moment and i can adapt to any strategy.Something you never gonna understand because you are selfish and you only care about yourself.Ask your friend Steve why did he ghosted, buizer or whatever was his name, SFHITMAN, ask how many of your lap dogs quit this world because me ;)

5.Is BP really important now?You want me to attack ghosts to earn BP?You care about those things not me.

Seeing the way you play at first i was feeling sorry for all those players you tricked but now i am not, they are dumb and that s their fault, not yours.I still don`t get it how did you menage to lie to them and build LS nukes and myths nukes on your ww cities and they just defended you?You wanted to center of attention, wanted to be remembered as "The Legend" or "The Chosen One" or whatever you call yourself these days but did not worked, did it?You were center of attention a cry baby

You talked all the time about your ww bust on dead wonder in previous world, why don`t you talk about your ww bust attempt in this world?

You wanted to hold all alliance ww cities, that was the smartest thing i ever saw in 5 years i am playing this game.

One more thing:When you feel like playing another world just tell me, please.And bring your A team EN this time and bring as much lap dogs you want, Steve and Iconic ofc.
Nothing will save you, the result will be the same

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41868

Well, if leo, chill, tom, or me are not on this list then it is obviously a joke. Must be some sour grapes up in that cup of yours big fella.

Regardless, I think it is clear you are a better stats-player/glory-hound than you are a leader. The proof is in the pudding old chap.

I will just close by saying that my team did exactly what we said we were going to do in this world. We were very clear about it - no secrets. Your crew made a bunch of promises to people that it could not keep - and then your pals bailed on the world when it became evident you couldn't fulfill your promises. Poor form, all the way around.

Gather up your acolytes erik... and let's do this again. It won't hurt as bad the second time - and maybe our crew can break our record of 400 CS Coalition cities conquered in 4 weeks.

DeletedUser46251

Mungas thinks he's the greatest player in grepo because he killed someone's ls nuke. let me tell you that your not the 1st person to do this, just the 1st to scream all over the externals about it :D

Being put into someone's core and having your cities pre-stacked so you can hunt inactive's, isn't exactly hard to do, any half decent player could do what you did. Let's remember that Grepo isn't exactly a hard game, made all the more easy by a stacked city so you can go full offensive hunting inactives and the odd nuke.

Oh and Chad, the less about you the better I think...

DeletedUser22517

Mungas thinks he's the greatest player in grepo because he killed someone's ls nuke. let me tell you that your not the 1st person to do this, just the 1st to scream all over the externals about it :D

Being put into someone's core and having your cities pre-stacked so you can hunt inactive's, isn't exactly hard to do, any half decent player could do what you did. Let's remember that Grepo isn't exactly a hard game, made all the more easy by a stacked city so you can go full offensive hunting inactives and the odd nuke.

Oh and Chad, the less about you the better I think...

Why don`t you try to kill my LS nuke if you think it is that easy?Pre-stacked cities???Did you ever played this game for real?If you think 200-300 FT is pre-stacked then i give up.My closest support was 7-8 hours and if merge was even half decent alliance they could have revolted all my cities without much effort but they were sh*t, the worst coalition of simmers ever assembled.I was not 100% offensive, that is not how you play in enemy core my friend, you still need some defense i just used what i had the best way.
And grepo looks like simple game but there is a lot of small tricks that could make huge difference

DeletedUser46251

I quit Sinope after a month but have followed events unfold, and had friends in the world, but can only take your stack level on face value. But 7 hours is still plenty of time to prevent a conquest. I'll be honest though, if I was in the world, I would have been gunning for rimming you with your 1st city no matter the cost.

Everyone sleeps through there attack alarm and loses their ls if they havn't hidden them sooner or later, unless of course your the "best grepo player" ever, or is that the "biggest loser" ever :D

And if you think you made all those people ghost than you are purely deluded. Cs wasn't the big premade you all wanted it to be, and once things where done , people moved on.

To threaten your old buddy Steve into chasing him through the servers like you did, just goes to show the man (boy) you really are. I spent a lot of time with Steve on a previous server, and have a lot of time for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

I quit Sinope after a month but have followed events unfold, and had friends in the world, but can only take your stack level on face value. But 7 hours is still plenty of time to prevent a conquest. I'll be honest though, if I was in the world, I would have been gunning for rimming you with your 1st city no matter the cost.

Everyone sleeps through there attack alarm and loses their ls if they havn't hidden them sooner or later, unless of course your the "best grepo player" ever, or is that the "biggest loser" ever :D

And if you think you made all those people ghost than you are purely deluded. Cs wasn't the big premade you all wanted it to be, and once things where done , people moved on.

To threaten your old buddy Steve into chasing him through the servers like you did, just goes to show the man (boy) you really are. I spent a lot of time with Steve on a previous server, and have a lot of time for him.

So you played 1 month and you think you know everything...Amazing
I said i will chance him from now and he knows why and everyone that played EN65 knows why.You do me 1 good i will return the favor 10 times but you do me 1 bad i will never forgive and forget.
Now go and cuddle with your master

DeletedUser46251

The one month was the reason i didn't get to kill your ls, although I was here long enough to see you get rimmed from your other account :D

Don't get the riddle in the rest of your post.

DeletedUser22517

The one month was the reason i didn't get to kill your ls, although I was here long enough to see you get rimmed from your other account :D

Don't get the riddle in the rest of your post.

I never lost a city you tool, rimming me is science fiction.

Ranga1

Strategos
Don't worry baldy, this mungus guy (who I hear always sets up another account in enemy territory and joins said enemy alliance) will no doubt be calling you the best sooner or later. Last known world he played he thought half his current alliance were the biggest losers in grepolis, now he thinks they are the best. But does he think they are better than him? Probably not, cos mungus seriously does think he is better than everyone else and seeks to go about telling them he is better. Erik calls himself a legend, at least he doesn't go around and belittle anyone telling them he is better than they are.

What I used to like about this game was the interaction with your friends in game, the banter with the enemy. Holy Mayham have shown how to be the worst kind of player/team, no class no dignity, and for what purpose? So you can say you have finally received your sympathy crown? You didn't even win, Coming Soon won. Fluffs got the crown and Holy Mayhem got a sympathy crown for their help. Yea its a war game, but I have morals. Yea take a city, well done, why feel the need to gloat? Why feel the need to send MM's after an OP? That just shows your level of maturity. 5 years I been playing, played in winning teams and losing ones, I remember only receiving one MM propaganda, and that was no where near the level of harassment HM have sent. This world got personal, players stalking other players, that is wrong and illegal in most countries. I am a worse person for having dealt with all of you guys, school yard bullies is all you are, with Mungus being the head.

Learn from fluffs, they showed respect and dignity in sticking it out and finishing with the crown. I am sorry they have had to deal with your cr.ap. Although they wont admit it, they are too, they didn't like your cra.ppy tactics either.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

Coming Soon won.

Come on, Alpha, LoS, GnR, BF, .... You see? Finally they show their true nature. You were only their tools. Once they got what they wanted, they ghosted and your help wasn't even counted

Learn from fluffs, they showed respect and dignity in sticking it out and finishing with the crown
So when his idol failed miserably, he tried so hard to find some one else to worship. Perhaps some Fluffer tell him that they do not need fan boys. Go home, your old master will throw some biscuit for your show.

Ranga1

Strategos
See what I mean? Just stupid comments from stupid people. If alpha LOS GNR BF as you say were our tools you were just fluff tools, its the same but in your twisted lie filled head you think its different. Do you have any idea why they chose our side and not yours? Any idea at all? or you just going to lie again and say its because of this imaginary promise you keep hammering home? 4 years and you cant even win one world on your own merits Leolis, not even one. Erik seems to be your idol, all your do is call him our master and our idol, we haven't ever said that, again its in your head, you think he is an idol and a master to worship. All you can do is lie, Leolis the Liar, is what your good at. Pity its a terrible thing to be known for. I say fluff showed respect and dignity, your twisted head turns that into me being their fan boy, again just stupid comments from a stupid person.

Ranga1

Strategos
See, again just immature comments from an immature person. You cant even debate properly, everything you say fungus is either "im good" or "your bad" intelligence of a 4 year old. Mungus, go get some sun. Being indoors all day isn't good for your vitamin D intake. Im just waiting for Leolis to blurt out "well your just a loser" or "stop crying, you suck, babies" just like my 8 yr old cousin would say to his brother.