Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52274

Yay got this account back.

Anyway yeah Hexx left cause loyal to you perhaps... Honestly why didn't you join TR anyway just like him? Well I guess since you're brown and now hopped into VM you're probably quitting the world anyway... When you get out of VM prepare for a barrage of attacks. Had one of your cities revolted... Couldn't launch bloody cs...

I can't answer for Hexx and maybe you shouldn't presume so why don't you just ask him.

The reason I activated VM not that has anything to do with you is due to RL issues which has restricted my game time for the last 2 months. Like the rest of your alliance maybe you should concentrate on your own game rather than speculate on other peoples games. But you guys can't do that you prefer to call people who leave your alliance losers, not team players, spies and traitors, bad mouthing people that way only makes you sound weak and paranoid. It's only a game and you would do well to remember that.

Yes you did have one of my cities in revolt, one of nine to be revolted, but what did you kill a handful of troops it was fun sitting there watching you and your AFC buddies attacking my cities but not really killing anything between you.

If I'm quitting the world as your assuming, how can I prepare myself for a barrage of attacks, I'd really like to know how to do that so this should be an interesting and educational answer.

You really must engage your brain before posting stupid remarks. Your opening up yourself to be ridiculed by everyone.

DeletedUser

I can't answer for Hexx and maybe you shouldn't presume so why don't you just ask him.

The reason I activated VM not that has anything to do with you is due to RL issues which has restricted my game time for the last 2 months. Like the rest of your alliance maybe you should concentrate on your own game rather than speculate on other peoples games. But you guys can't do that you prefer to call people who leave your alliance losers, not team players, spies and traitors, bad mouthing people that way only makes you sound weak and paranoid. It's only a game and you would do well to remember that.

Yes you did have one of my cities in revolt, one of nine to be revolted, but what did you kill a handful of troops it was fun sitting there watching you and your AFC buddies attacking my cities but not really killing anything between you.

If I'm quitting the world as your assuming, how can I prepare myself for a barrage of attacks, I'd really like to know how to do that so this should be an interesting and educational answer.

You really must engage your brain before posting stupid remarks. Your opening up yourself to be ridiculed by everyone.

I open up myself to be ridiculed. LOL.

Anyway good luck in RL. But I see you have time to come on these forums now anyway so I guess you're a keyboard warrior.

DeletedUser41889

BRB/AFC has totally lost my respect.. You guys target inactives, or smaller players only.. NONE of you have launched a decent offensive on an active player.. Why don't you move out of O44 and swap some cities with ANTI MATTER so we can fight them instead of you... I'm sure they have a little fight in them...

Everyday all I get from you are spells, illusions, spy's to my endless caves... Do us all a favor and grow a pair or die...

DeletedUser

DG said:
BRB/AFC has totally lost my respect.. You guys target inactives, or smaller players only.. NONE of you have launched a decent offensive on an active player..

in fairness BRB were a bit better when they were among the 7 alliances of the top 10 attacking us ..i think they took a couple cities way back then. I'm still waiting for us to launch an OP on AFC and Antimatter properly..but i am pretty sure it would close the server if we did. BRB is like a holiday camp there are so many on VM.

DeletedUser51328

BRB was good when they had the planet telling them how great they were .... FALSE POWER .... I have preached this the entire time I have been here which is less then most of BRB .......... if you dont hold the cards dont play your neighbors more then likely they are holding the same trash as you!

All along I have said the south will rise all along I said dont forget the south ..... guess whose in the north now ..... <insert devilish grin>

DeletedUser

BRB/AFC has totally lost my respect.. You guys target inactives, or smaller players only.. NONE of you have launched a decent offensive on an active player.. Why don't you move out of O44 and swap some cities with ANTI MATTER so we can fight them instead of you... I'm sure they have a little fight in them...

Everyday all I get from you are spells, illusions, spy's to my endless caves... Do us all a favor and grow a pair or die...
I suppose we could launch a decent op if there weren't so many internals to deal with at the moment...

And when you say "grow a pair". I'm pretty sure anyone who's decided to stay in BRB is the biggest man around. You won't find Caityln Jenner in here.

DeletedUser

BRB was good when they had the planet telling them how great they were .... FALSE POWER .... I have preached this the entire time I have been here which is less then most of BRB .......... if you dont hold the cards dont play your neighbors more then likely they are holding the same trash as you!

All along I have said the south will rise all along I said dont forget the south ..... guess whose in the north now ..... <insert devilish grin>

Yeah I guess you must be some sort of psychic. Read my palms too.

DeletedUser

I suppose we could launch a decent op if there weren't so many internals to deal with at the moment...

And when you say "grow a pair". I'm pretty sure anyone who's decided to stay in BRB is the biggest man around. You won't find Caityln Jenner in here.

yes, because Caitlyn Jenner at least had balls. someone should tell the mexican that slingers and horsemen arent great defenders.

jameslongst

Strategos
What happened to repossession agents ?

Well, that's open to debate. Here is one version:

They were big and bad and tuff, taking on anyone they wanted to. So they fought an alliance that folded, then they fought another alliance that folded, then they fought ANOTHER alliance that folded. Nobody would fight back it seemed.

Then they ran up against a couple of alliances that didn't fold, and what was a victory parade across 045 got harder and harder and finally came to a standstill. People started getting nervous..."Hey, where the leaders, are they really out drinking all night all the time?" Turns out they were.

Then, when all this is goin on and repo has a bad bad tummy ache, here comes an OP from these bugs they tried to crush. WAIT!!! Repo got Op'd??? That's not how it works at all. Repo hurts alliances, not the other way around!

After that they grew brittle, like play-doh that has been left out all night by careless children. And then the end came swiftly. None of these guys repo had swept up along their rakes path had any staying power. They jumped ship ASAP. Players scattered into the hands of the bigger alliances, some to meet with more luck than others apparently.

The End (for now),

James

Last edited:

DeletedUser

^That was pretty funny.

so prosthetic how goes things at BRB tonight?

DeletedUser

^That was pretty funny.

so prosthetic how goes things at BRB tonight?
Basically lots of silly attacks on us to clear troops before peacetime... I imagine you guys will be rebuilding during peacetime. Also there's been several players spy bombed with liked hundreds of spy reports. Not sure if that TF player was quitting.

But yeah I guess everything is going pretty well.

DeletedUser

Well, that's open to debate. Here is one version:

They were big and bad and tuff, taking on anyone they wanted to. So they fought an alliance that folded, then they fought another alliance that folded, then they fought ANOTHER alliance that folded. Nobody would fight back it seemed.

Then they ran up against a couple of alliances that didn't fold, and what was a victory parade across 045 got harder and harder and finally came to a standstill. People started getting nervous..."Hey, where the leaders, are they really out drinking all night all the time?" Turns out they were.

Then, when all this is goin on and repo has a bad bad tummy ache, here comes an OP from these bugs they tried to crush. WAIT!!! Repo got Op'd??? That's not how it works at all. Repo hurts alliances, not the other way around!

After that they grew brittle, like play-doh that has been left out all night by careless children. And then the end came swiftly. None of these guys repo had swept up along their rakes path had any staying power. They jumped ship ASAP. Players scattered into the hands of the bigger alliances, some to meet with more luck than others apparently.

The End (for now),

James

quite the fairy tale. ; ) here is a version from one of the first to leave (take that as you will): some people there really didnt like other people there and leaders disagreed on things (members, position on 4H, war with the North..wait, what?) others were engaged in off the court matters (like the founder going to U and enjoying university life...that unfathomable monster..lol) ....some left for a new alliance, some joined others...the last ones there hit "dissolve". oh, and true fear attacked. there was that at some point, but I wasn't there for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are an optimistic bloke..."silly attacks" and everything is going pretty well...lol

I'd rather be optimistic than pessimistic. We've seen the path pessimism leads to. A path of utter devastation. Players that hop onto a bandwagon or leave and immediately flip on VM. *cough* the guys who left for TR.

Anyway war isn't won just by saying it is. I'd rather have the mindset of Winston Churchill "we'll never surrender". So I'd like to make positive of a rather poopy situation.

Sure we've lost players.... and some people are on VM... It is a game anyway. RL comes first. But even if we lose players I trust my allies in AFC, etc. There's always a place to turn to surely.

jameslongst

Strategos
Basically lots of silly attacks on us to clear troops before peacetime... I imagine you guys will be rebuilding during peacetime. Also there's been several players spy bombed with liked hundreds of spy reports. Not sure if that TF player was quitting.

But yeah I guess everything is going pretty well.

Dude come on everything is not going pretty well. You guys have more VMs that active players at this point. If I am worried about your VM players then I know you gotta be as well.

DeletedUser48096

I agree James.

Not often we are worried about our opponents, But based on what we are hearing the BRB wheel is extremely wobbley.

DeletedUser41889

so one has to ask the question... does people think BRB are swimming still? or floating off course, or slowly sinking???

Status
Not open for further replies.