Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im Straddling warriorz i tlk all tuff whn i got mor citiez thn u. i tell u how itz goin 2 be,thn i attck u.but if itz the othr way around u cn bet ill crawl undr the nearest rock an hide lik a B--ch!

Hmmm looks like she may be having a stroke. Or fallen asleep on the keyboard.

DeletedUser48096

Careful Jamo, She'll block you if you tell her what she does not want to hear.... i.e. the truth..

DeletedUser

Jesus , I just looked at her profile..its like war and peace for the illiterate .

DeletedUser44589

I thought you might be exaggerating, I was wrong it is the worst profile I have ever seen

DeletedUser48096

Its a shame that Google translate does not have a text speech option.

DeletedUser10335

My other forum account had over 1k posts. But believe me I rarely post in months.

As for the "can't tell you what to do". It's true. I can't. Do what you want actually... cause last time I heard it was always a good thing to start founding 3 man alliances. I see you're the head of recruitment.

That's because Hexx does what Syco tells him to do... haha

DeletedUser10335

This is the sort of thing on Steffs profile:

She likes me too.

But if you aren't being attacked on her profile, then you are clearly not trying hard enough!!!

is that directed at me? lol
weird.....

DeletedUser50332

is that directed at me? lol
weird.....
No it wasn't directed at you.
You are clearly being attacked on the profile.

I was simply referring to everyone else in en85 who have been blocked, but who have not made it onto the profile.
And it was meant to be a humorous comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

apparently i haven't upset her enough yet either.. which isn't like me :p

mindful however these clowns are moving to the 10's id this the whole plan..move to the end of the world, and try to build a blocking wonder???? shake in fear at FEE lack of ability, knowledge on WW res delivery and courage in combat.

DeletedUser52274

That's because Hexx does what Syco tells him to do... haha

I wasn't aware that I had Jedi mind powers.

Did I wave my hand and tell Hexx to leave BRB (Move along this is not the alliance you are looking for)..............No.

Did I wave my hand and tell Hexx to join TR...............Let me think, damn what is the answer again, oh yeah my bad.......No.

Hexx is his own man with his own mind and does what he wants so your comment that dribbled out of your mouth was as usual delusional.

But i'm sure there are some people who hang on your every word and sadly believe you.

DeletedUser

I wasn't aware that I had Jedi mind powers.

Did I wave my hand and tell Hexx to leave BRB (Move along this is not the alliance you are looking for)..............No.

Did I wave my hand and tell Hexx to join TR...............Let me think, damn what is the answer again, oh yeah my bad.......No.

Hexx is his own man with his own mind and does what he wants so your comment that dribbled out of your mouth was as usual delusional.

But i'm sure there are some people who hang on your every word and sadly believe you.

Yay got this account back.

Anyway yeah Hexx left cause loyal to you perhaps... Honestly why didn't you join TR anyway just like him? Well I guess since you're brown and now hopped into VM you're probably quitting the world anyway... When you get out of VM prepare for a barrage of attacks. Had one of your cities revolted... Couldn't launch bloody cs...

DeletedUser

Prosthetichead said:
Well I guess since you're brown and now hopped into VM you're probably quitting the world anyway... When you get out of VM prepare for a barrage of attacks.

If he is quitting why should he prepare for a barrage of attacks?...prepare to meet a wall of my Bir when he comes out of VM lol!!

DeletedUser

If he is quitting why should he prepare for a barrage of attacks?...prepare to meet a wall of my Bir when he comes out of VM lol!!

No I meant if he intends to stay he'll be faced with lots of attacks. And yeah we'll see about that. If you like loosing all your biremes be my guest. :p

DeletedUser

I love losing Bri when blind sniping on enemy cs, it my favourite.. a few trips, watch the nervous HC come in..then your little revolt attack..then 12 hrs later BAMMM! I will be waiting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.