Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexx Dex

Phrourach
My other forum account had over 1k posts. But believe me I rarely post in months.

As for the "can't tell you what to do". It's true. I can't. Do what you want actually... cause last time I heard it was always a good thing to start founding 3 man alliances. I see you're the head of recruitment.

Dave....your right for once i am Head of HR......but sorry m8 you just haven't made the team.........!!

but if you fancy it.......you and 2 other's....want to take us on in a 3 vs 3...im up for it

DeletedUser

Dave....your right for once i am Head of HR......but sorry m8 you just haven't made the team.........!!

but if you fancy it.......you and 2 other's....want to take us on in a 3 vs 3...im up for it

I would take you on but I'm sorry I have more important pressing matters to deal with like fighting Resistance. But thanks for the offer.

Anyway I'm glad you're willing to start an unnecessary conflict. Syc0 should have also made you the head of diplo.

DeletedUser

Helena's quit too??? so just going by activity alone BRB had around 12 inactives / 8 or 9 long term VMers and god knows how many quitting (hard to know with Dungeon..i may send a HC his way and put him back in VM). .So hard to know where to go- for some in BRB this will be there 7th or 8th alliance switch.

Prosthetic Head said:
I would take you on but I'm sorry I have more important pressing matters to deal with like fighting Resistance. But thanks for the offer.

I heard Mr.GoodKat is an easy target..:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Helena's quit too??? so just going by activity alone BRB had around 12 inactives / 8 or 9 long term VMers and god knows how many quitting (hard to know with Dungeon..i may send a HC his way and put him back in VM). .So hard to know where to go- for some in BRB this will be there 7th or 8th alliance switch.
Yeah she quit. Apparently there wasn't much planning against TD, and players get bored when you're not doing ops. However I may be wrong. Maybe quitting due to RL. Nonetheless she was a very valuable player and excellent fighter. Glad she's taking the time to stay around to hand off citiesd. Sad to see lots of folks go. I guess 2016 brings on more obligations and players can't be as active.

As for where to go we'll see what another month brings. It's too soon to say and it's also too soon to completely give up.

DeletedUser51727

Well since they have introduced gold trading I haven't spend a cent on Grepo, so calling me a gold whore is a bit too much:) Like I said before in the rim news thread, any idiot can farm on newer worlds if they have a bit of dedication. I've blown over 60k on Helloween event alone, all farmed of course.

The thing with BRB is they are kind of a MRA, but a strong one with decent core. Sadly most leaders have either left or are in perma-VM. Also the alliance politics was to completely overwhelm smaller alliances and pick their best players. Some are ok with it like me as I fully understand all things are good in war as long as they benefit you. Others may have held a grudge and deserted when the time was right. Only recently some things are getting addressed in the right direction, and even then it might be not enough. We will see...

Personally I'm down to hibernation mode due to holidays and other stuff when it gets especially hard to be active 24/7. So going to hand out some of my cities to the alliance and perhaps hitting VM for a week or two. Will I return? No idea, still supporting alliance cities and my own, will decide after Jan 1st within a few days.

DeletedUser

Well since they have introduced gold trading I haven't spend a cent on Grepo, so calling me a gold whore is a bit too much:) Like I said before in the rim news thread, any idiot can farm on newer worlds if they have a bit of dedication. I've blown over 60k on Helloween event alone, all farmed of course.

The thing with BRB is they are kind of a MRA, but a strong one with decent core. Sadly most leaders have either left or are in perma-VM. Also the alliance politics was to completely overwhelm smaller alliances and pick their best players. Some are ok with it like me as I fully understand all things are good in war as long as they benefit you. Others may have held a grudge and deserted when the time was right. Only recently some things are getting addressed in the right direction, and even then it might be not enough. We will see...

Personally I'm down to hibernation mode due to holidays and other stuff when it gets especially hard to be active 24/7. So going to hand out some of my cities to the alliance and perhaps hitting VM for a week or two. Will I return? No idea, still supporting alliance cities and my own, will decide after Jan 1st within a few days.
It would be really nice if you decided to stay with us. You have the slots. You're totally agressive. And if you leave TD is just gonna have an easier time making a comeback.

So have a nice holiday break. :) Relax. Kick some @ss after that.

DeletedUser

I think that sounds a lot from Helena like she will comeback in January to see how bad things are then make a decision. Fair weather Grep player?

DeletedUser51727

I think that sounds a lot from Helena like she will comeback in January to see how bad things are then make a decision. Fair weather Grep player?

Exactly, I'm begging all our top enemies to save me from Queen Steff's and Vai Empress wrath!

DeletedUser

Well looks like Hexx Dex jumped over to Resistance. Doesn't surprise me. He wants to 1 vs 1 me... Then it takes more than an illusion attack.

DeletedUser48096

I'm begging all our top enemies to save me from Queen Steff's and Vai Empress wrath!

Careful... I advise caution when mentioning the words "Queen Steff" as I think it best that we not bring her here to the externals.. If you thought I was bad, She is something else entirely......

In fact Steff already has a number of the TD Council blocked from messaging her, Myself included (and we are allied with FEE). After all in her mind she will gladly proclaim to anyone regardless of how big or good they are, how long they have been playing the game and what awards they have won that ... "i knw mor about this game thn u.".....

In her mind she is a bonafide expert in everything she does and nobody does it better.... Grepo included...

Deluded would be an understatement with that one and to be honest I personally was hoping you would do that for us. Vai on the other hand we are happy to work with..

DeletedUser51727

Careful... I advise caution when mentioning the words "Queen Steff" as I think it best that we not bring her here to the externals.. If you thought I was bad, She is something else entirely......

In fact Steff already has a number of the TD Council blocked from messaging her, Myself included (and we are allied with FEE). After all in her mind she will gladly proclaim to anyone regardless of how big or good they are, how long they have been playing the game and what awards they have won that ... "i knw mor about this game thn u.".....

In her mind she is a bonafide expert in everything she does and nobody does it better.... Grepo included...

Deluded would be an understatement with that one and to be honest I personally was hoping you would do that for us. Vai on the other hand we are happy to work with..

I'm very very careful crawling under the radar and hoping that her High Uber-ness will not notice a tiny bug like me! I don't want to get crushed under her Queenly Heel. With such mighty ally you can probably declare a full scale war and most of it will be raising white flags in a week.

FEE's mighty fortress in o12 is almost complete. I heard rumors that it is worse than famous Death Star, and with such female version of Vader in charge that is Steff, we all are going to be annihilated soon.

DeletedUser

GGN said:

Bring her here!! I'll have a go.. :)

(and we are allied with FEE)

Erm..why?

DeletedUser50332

This is the sort of thing on Steffs profile:
im Straddling warriorz i tlk all tuff whn i got mor citiez thn u. i tell u how itz goin 2 be,thn i attck u.but if itz the othr way around u cn bet ill crawl undr the nearest rock an hide lik a B--ch!
She likes me too.

But if you aren't being attacked on her profile, then you are clearly not trying hard enough!!!

DeletedUser32498

I'm forced to use this account for posting now....despite grepo support saying "it's okay to use new account for posting if you don't log on and use old account for posting...." Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.