New God Discussion Thread

DeletedUser43952

Joke or not it sounds good to me :) anyhow , how about Titans from ancient Greek ?
and 100 gold sounds good as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48984

Imagine all the gold that was spent on the Erinys and Mantis that could be made 'extinct' by that meteor. I love it!

How about the 4th spell being massive bowel evacuations of all the dinosaurs creating methane gas clouds that can be exploded to kill all nearby enemy? Alternatively that combine with other vegetable matter that hasn't been digested and results in petroleum that can then power the other attacking or defending units to be faster and more powerful?

April 1 is always silliness...

You have received 100 gold
You were just credited with 100 gold.

Here you can use your acquired gold coins.

The reward offer was real!

DeletedUser50195

ROOTED TO THE SPOT
The enemy units are rooted to the spot with fear.
How about a 4th spell that disables attack and/or support for 10 min - or some longer period. i.e. so the enemy player can't dodge (or attack) for a set period?

DeletedUser36376

happy APRIL 1ST everyone....lol
_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser24785

cool ,got the gold at least.

4th spell, 'a golden fleece' collect enough favour and exchange for gold, would certainly even up the game for players who cant afford to pay to play games and far more greek orientated.

DeletedUser33829

T-Rex with Greek Mythology I don't know??? Nice and smart lie.

DeletedUser20940

Haha, April Fools. An new god is an interesting idea and this looks pretty cool although it does no fit into Greek mythology so I have mixed feelings about it.

DeletedUser52093

On the April's 1st, you decide to create a new god. With T-Rex too... right. There were so many references in an. Greece about dinosaurs so you had to make a god for them, right?

I'll be expecting my 100 gold.

DeletedUser52842

I hope it is a joke, between the events and the new myth the game as lost is technicality of knowing what to build where and when.