New God Discussion Thread

DeletedUser53112

i dont now how dinosaurus and ancient Greace are related, but let see

DeletedUser39822

If it was real an Admin would have come on by now to reaffirm that it is indeed real instead of allowing fifteen pages of doubt.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Fingers crossed......April Fools!?!

I never expected to see you around here, haha.

-------------------------
Anyways.

It's definitely April Fools'. There's no Greek god (or any god for that matter) named Deinos.
A spell that destroys all mythical units in an attack? That would cause a big fuss!

DeletedUser52466

I'm certain the new god is an April Fool's joke, but to promise gold and not deliver would be in no way amusing.
I hope the pledge of 100 gold for reading about Deinos is honored.

DeletedUser51129

Can we get a new Hero with this god
Fred Flintstone
Increases rock production in the city by 50%

Xd thats a good joke

But really if this about new god is real it would ruin whole greek thematic.

DeletedUser

It seems that ancient Greace is far far away from jurassic age, just a few million years!

DeletedUser29066

What? Richard said this was a prank! An April Fools Joke! Wahhhhhhhhhh, wahhhhhhh, I want my dinosaurs. The heck with the gold, I WANT DINOSAURS. I'll hold my breath until I turn blue and throw myself on the ground and throw a tantrum like a four year old until I get dinosaurs. PURPLE DINOSAURS. With big teeth and sharp horns. Waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. sob, sob .......... WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

DeletedUser

What? Richard said this was a prank! An April Fools Joke! Wahhhhhhhhhh, wahhhhhhh, I want my dinosaurs. The heck with the gold, I WANT DINOSAURS. I'll hold my breath until I turn blue and throw myself on the ground and throw a tantrum like a four year old until I get dinosaurs. PURPLE DINOSAURS. With big teeth and sharp horns. Waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. sob, sob .......... WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Once you've done that hit me up Ill convince inno :p

DeletedUser29066

ok, just a few more Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhs and I'll be done. I feel so much better already. :D