0ZZZ
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• 0ZZZ
      0ZZZ replied to the thread Open Conquer a mod.
      Been there. Done that. Got the T shirt and heard all the excuses.
      • silver trophy 2.GIF
    • 0ZZZ
      0ZZZ replied to the thread Proposal Enhancing the Gold market.
      INOs change to the current gold trading system was one of the best later game decisions they ever made. It is one of the only decisions...
    • 0ZZZ
      0ZZZ replied to the thread Casual Settings.
      I was hoping if I gave it time Ino would see for minimal effort this server could achieve its stated goals better. I see now for what...
    • 0ZZZ
      0ZZZ replied to the thread Post your challenges.
      Don't be silly. The link is still working just fine for everyone.
    • 0ZZZ
      Imagine struggling for hours to find the 7 man crew that out simmed several teams of 200 to a crown. Dont think ya gonna make the hall...
    • 0ZZZ
      0ZZZ reacted to John Erin's post in the thread Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit with Like Like.
      Dude - I`ll brake one of my most firm principles and answer a human being with brain activity below 0. Do you actually read what you are...
    • 0ZZZ
      Neither could cross the first hurdle. One I suspect must wear Velcro shoes in lieu of complicated things like ties buttons and zippers...
    • 0ZZZ
      No. Not at all. I was just expressing legitimate concern you might over exert your self with all that struggling. If something happened...
    • 0ZZZ
      If thats the best you got you should go back to TROLL school. "I have been gaming since PONG. I can not count the number of good games...
    • 0ZZZ
      Proving my point about your lot exactly, long on aggression short on brains. Try not to struggle as much as you did looking for the...
    • 0ZZZ
      Oh really? BLACK SAILS XIII have dropped center world without OV in several worlds. My crew numbers between 7 and 13 normally. Our...
    • 0ZZZ
      I played in the early years of Grepolis, I came back because I remembered the camaraderie, the correctness of the forum interaction and...
    • 0ZZZ
      0ZZZ reacted to John Erin's post in the thread Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit with Like Like.
      Lol - you want us all to hug in a war game. Again its a War game, if INNO wanted Farmville where we can all hug you wont be here, yet...
    • 0ZZZ
      I can agree with several things @Nine Fingers has stated and I was going to post supporting some of what he said but then you opened...
    • 0ZZZ
      Is that your story? Please go on. Do tell, old wise toothless one. I stand with baited breath. Entertain me :) EDIT Vs another post on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…