Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Back2Basics replied to the thread The Story of Oricos.
      even littler known fact, if gaby didn't tell me there was no point in dropping late the dominos never would've started falling to full...
    • Back2Basics replied to the thread First To Ghost.
      meme sink
    • Back2Basics replied to the thread New World (Creating a Team).
      pretending meme doesn't exist after rolling our last world 1300-80
    • Back2Basics replied to the thread Grepolis Draft World 2.0.
      I just got banned from this discord for saying bots are easy to play against, because apparently that makes me a botter. @valoiz is a...
    • Back2Basics replied to the thread Lower LS defensive Stats!!.
      you quite obviously did not read what he wrote. he wrote that LS should be in line with the stats of their direct intended counterpart...
    • Back2Basics replied to the thread The Prophet.
      @Puppy Cuddle remember on 132 when you lost a bunch of cities and your bot kept trading to the cities you lost?
      no but you don't understand LS having 20 offense/pop and Biremes having 20 defense/pop isn't directly counteracting because this is a...
      surely you aren't this daft LS attack: 200 LS Pop: 10 LS Attack Per population: 200/10 = 20! Bireme Defense: 160 Bireme Pop:8 Bireme...
      i mean that's definitely one way to comprehend my stating that LS defensive stats should be in line with bireme offensive stats...
      but it's already been shown they're equal in ability as both LS and Birs have 20/pop in their respective stat.... why would their...
      Or I'm just showing a critical flaw in the way the game can be played to prove a point that their stats aren't correct relative to the...
      sounds like someone doesn't use alarms and doesn't want their LS to be cleared.... you don't need to sacrifice anything to drop an alt...
      until you stick them in a LMD city, in which situation means LS have EXACTLY the same defense as Birs... Essentially, going pure LS on...
      not if i have one of my friends drop an alt account, then my 3K LS wall is stronger than a 3k Bir wall you know, the math you elected...
      alternatively, you can get over your own ego and accept LS shouldn't under any circumstance be defensively viable, you goof.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…