Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• gkassimis replied to the thread Top 10.
      Trying to find earlier some targets to hit in 55 and couldnt since most are on vm. i asked an enemy leader why so many on vm and the...
    • gkassimis replied to the thread Dionysia Event Feedback Thread.
      there are good things and bad things with this event. one of the good things is that some of the rewards are great especially the...
      Its been a while since last time i updated top 10 and since less than a month has left to reach the Dom era, let me share my views and...
    • gkassimis reacted to MartinusV's post in the thread Top 10 with Like Like.
      dude my own player claimed spam from 3 attacks so i call bs. none of sbg other than that dick xx6 spam and hes stopped now. they are a...
      be patient. the fun will soon begin. and if you think that what we did yesterday was forcelanding where cs was killed with a single ls...
      with storm gone i wonder who ll attract our attention. i ll give you a clue. it wont be Malakes;)
      if you put it that way then we dont fight. we need to clean our front yard first before we clean the back yard
      clearing blood cities daily and gaining thousands bp are enough evidence or not? i can pm them to anyone who requires proof of that...
      yes i am sure. we have taken a couple of cities from them to clear our core, we have attampted to take more and we are hitting them...
      Event is over for more than a week and the amount of fliers are not anymore in ridiculus numbers so grepo has become normal again. So...
      A little late this time but truth is that nothing serious is going on due to event. We mostly see alliances focusing in high wall sieges...
    • gkassimis replied to the thread Top 12 Jack's Top 9 - 18/10.
      of course i didnt. i was golding and simming there. here i use gold and play just a little more aggressive
    • gkassimis replied to the thread Top 12 Jack's Top 9 - 18/10.
      Ghosts if not under siege dont produce dbp and personally i have gained many bp there. any more things troubling your precious mind?
    • gkassimis reacted to jack9r9's post in the thread Top 12 Jack's Top 9 - 18/10 with Like Like.
      I'm clearly very behind compared to gkas so here goes an update as requested :) I won't lie, this is pretty similar to gkas' latest Top...
    • gkassimis reacted to Clas17's post in the thread Top 10 with Like Like.
      so that BZC only needs 1 sister alliance is what I got told
  • Loading…
  • Loading…