Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• gkassimis replied to the thread Sink&Swim.
      I just got a reply from mods about it. We are missing facts because they claim that the mm isnt the reason for the ban
      we are losing our focus by discussing if offering gold should be banned and what kind of ban. this is another matter. the important is...
      not even in my wildest dreams i thought i ll have to defend Charlie but when i see something wrong, i cant keep silent. You can ofc...
      Greece is the northern african country and the only one with exclusively white citizens. Has many similarities with east european...
    • gkassimis reacted to oiecanadienne's post in the thread Sink&Swim with Like Like.
      New Top 12 for those interested in this server. I present TOP 12 COUNTRIES YOU DON’T WANT TO GROW UP IN 1) Greece thanks for tuning in
    • gkassimis reacted to The Kitten Fatalis's post in the thread Sink&Swim with Like Like.
      Will do a top 5 going over the best case, the worst case, and what will probably happen. 1) JFL- Situated in O54 and O55. They have...
    • gkassimis reacted to VIRTUALSELF's post in the thread Proposal Artifacts with Like Like.
      Very simple: Either nerf warehouse artifact or make the rest of the artifacts much better Warehouse artifact lvl 30 = 41.616 warehouse...
    • cant give you an answer if its worth it or not. depends on who you ask. for me revolt is boring and nothing compares with the thrill cq...
    • i agree with everything you posted. the amount of gold that was spent there was crazy. different mentality and tacticks, more important...
    • mate i dont know if Fiasco is good or not but you cant compaire cq with revolt. i played revolt for 3-4 months, joined only for gold and...
    • drugs? i heard he is involved in granny trafficking
    • Relax mate, you are a decent player but you arent Mauro the conquered. Thank god he doesnt play cq otherwise we would have been rimmed...
    • anyway i understand that some players dont have much time to dedicate playing grepo and morale is a way to protect them from players who...
    • gkassimis reacted to n0gold's post in the thread Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread with Like Like.
      Small players are'nt quite littel babies They are just small = lazy :)
    • not his fault but mine since i was the one mentioning LMD. since i havent played a morale world for more than 4-5 years, i had no clue...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…