Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• gkassimis replied to the thread Sink&Swim.
      i cant fight stupity. i am out of forum.
      you re really ignorant. my grepo relationship with gaby is for the last year very bad and even when we played together i rarely did what...
      I dont like to read accusations without evidence. unless a player is attacking you every hour /24, then you cant know for sure if he...
      i just wish you stopped killing my dreams
    • gkassimis reacted to oiecanadienne's post in the thread Sink&Swim with Like Like.
      The real wonders are the friends we made along the way
      think before you type bs. first of all with gaby no matter what happens in rl, we have serious quarels in grepo are you drunk or high...
      then why you nearly lost in 136? your victory was marginal and i believe if TBC didnt have to replace 2 members during wonder...
      i disagree about how you describe 136 since in my eyes 136 will always be a reminder as how the best alliance by far could have lost...
      since you have knowledge about what happened there, the fact that meme won marginally there 4:3 despite the fact they had 10 times more...
      have you been in 136 where meme won against TBC?
      So far Koany seems to have the upper hand and be the best alliance however its still early and from my experience i have seen many crazy...
      I just got a reply from mods about it. We are missing facts because they claim that the mm isnt the reason for the ban
      we are losing our focus by discussing if offering gold should be banned and what kind of ban. this is another matter. the important is...
      not even in my wildest dreams i thought i ll have to defend Charlie but when i see something wrong, i cant keep silent. You can ofc...
      Greece is the northern african country and the only one with exclusively white citizens. Has many similarities with east european...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…