Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• MasterSpy reacted to 0ZZZ's post in the thread Worst world start to date? with Like Like.
      I can't confirm the email is fake, but I can confirm they wont even answer a lawyer mailing them (going on 6 months) and when you point...
    • MasterSpy replied to the thread Lower LS defensive Stats!!.
      i kind of disagree here. The BEST front line players dont hc hourly looking for an opening, that would be the MOST ACTIVE players. The...
    • MasterSpy replied to the thread The next to disband.
      but having the hobby of trolling Ranga1 is so fun, why would i change. He just makes it too easy.
    • MasterSpy reacted to NutsNBoltz's post in the thread Lower LS defensive Stats!! with Like Like.
      listen just cause your brain is a quantum stabilized atom mirror does not mean you have any idea what you are talking about. OLU vs DLU...
    • MasterSpy reacted to The Agron of Ilyria's post in the thread The Prophet with Like Like.
      This is why I dont agree with you. Just because lets say OV was fighting Cuddles, doesn't mean we were in a coalition with TF, Errors or...
      once again, if you read up i did admit where i was wrong. it's kind of tiring always having to tell you to check your info before you...
      some players rely on the alarm, others rely on moving units around and low moral if there is. it all depends if you want to or actually...
      why should a player be punished for not answering alarms? maybe some players dont use alarms so just prepare themselves and their cities...
      once again you didnt understand anything written above. you really should get some help.
    • MasterSpy reacted to Hydna's post in the thread Lower LS defensive Stats!! with Like Like.
      Do you even know what you killed there? You have only a 3rd of a nuke, -20% luck and you still gained more than double bp. I can only...
    • MasterSpy reacted to addy10's post in the thread The Prophet with Like Like.
      Congratulations. That was some nice World Wonder run by a small cap team on a slow world taking 4/7 and by the looks of it 7/7 as well...
      that part is true but my comment above referred to you suggesting i said they wouldnt get the win (4 ww's). minor detail but still...
    • MasterSpy replied to the thread The Prophet.
      Congrats and credit where credit is due. Small fact though, TF and OV never worked together, from what i hear there was some talk about...
      i never said they wouldnt...back read
      plenty of hobbies here and a full time job too. i may actually be younger than you. the stats actually work well, 2 units with...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…