Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• MasterSpy replied to the thread Top 12 Top 12!.
      Goodbye Crown
    • MasterSpy replied to the thread Top 12 Top 12!.
      OK, so we have a 4 horse race here. On paper the order should be Cuddles, TF, Storm then OV. Let's see how this pans out. I've got my...
    • MasterSpy replied to the thread Worst world start to date?.
      Not in the world so cant comment specifically, but I definitely agree (and other recent posts by other players seems to confirm the...
    • MasterSpy replied to the thread The next to disband.
      wow, look at that...2-3 internals that need mopping up. hate to say it, but i told you so.
    • MasterSpy replied to the thread Corrupt or incompetent.
      dont push your luck Back on topic, I actually agree with Marto on this one. The wording suggests a recalculation wont take place...
    • MasterSpy replied to the thread Corrupt or incompetent.
      yeah, that sure was annoying. wow, we actually agree on something.
    • MasterSpy reacted to Corvidaan's post in the thread Corrupt or incompetent with Like Like.
      Hey Marto, The calculation times changed 6 patches ago in patch 1.69.3. It enables the timer to change when certain conditions are met...
      you keep saying that however you are yet to prove anything i have said as wrong or give any details to the contrary. Thanks for your...
      not sure what grepo stats has to do with this and stats can be manipulated by the way. Your over confidence and blasé attitude towards...
      With all the jumping around that is going on over there I dont think anyone knows what alliance they are in. Feel free to enlighten me...
      my guess is that you didnt comment because like my effective and long term network has been telling me for ages, half of you cuddles...
      it'll start soon...delaying tactics in action but not long now
      I can tell you right now that this world is no where near dead and will most likely last the long haul. I get the impression that sparks...
      where did you go to school and how low is your IQ...i just quoted an exact example of a positive comment on Cuddles. If you want the...
      Not sure where i lied in all that. Go back and read Jan 21..."point proven about cuddles. a handful of quality players and golders..."...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…