Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• MasterSpy replied to the thread Top 12 Noob's Top 6.
      For a speed 2 world this one actually looks quite interesting. I may have to drop and keep an eye on things.
      I think you may find things change rather rapidly
      i feel things will change dramatically within a week...stay posted.
    • MasterSpy reacted to BigBadWolf's post in the thread Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread with Like Like.
      I really like the 60 alliance cap too, maybe less hugging will go on.
    • MasterSpy replied to the thread WW and Peace time.
      Like i predicted, having WW's start just hours before a peace time is causing havoc. On top of that, sounds like the mods dont even know...
    • MasterSpy reacted to Myrddin Emyrs's post in the thread Increasing playerbase with Like Like.
      Reading the posts here makes for interesting read and seems to be from a varied player base, I've been playing since 2010 for 5 years...
    • Thoughts on how things are going? Definitely looks like everyone is in full WW prep mode
    • MasterSpy replied to the thread God and Citys.
      Yeah, all depends on your playing style and eventually you'll want all gods. Aphrodite is nice for making those nice big ls nukes. I'd...
      Then why not bring this issue to the attention of your developers. I think you will find that the majority of players that will be...
      and given that in previous ww worlds the ww era had to be activated by mods, i can't see how delaying it is so hard. Please take this...
      Pretty poor planning then if you ask me seeing as you surely had all that info before the world began.
    • @Baudin Toolan It appears slightly ridiculous that WW for this world starts the day before a peace time period. Wouldn't it be better if...
    • To be honest, Fiasco have already proven here to cuddles, TF and the rest of the Grepo world that if they want to make you suffer and...
    • So true. The option of using LMD's should definitely be brought back. Ive said it many times, moral should apply to all attacks and...
    • Recent events kind of suggests the opposite. I pretty much predicted everything that is happening. So if you like to see your name in...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…