Recent content by RobGG1

1. End Game vs Server Closing

If a server dips below 300 active players before end game conditions are met, will that trigger the countdown to closing of a server? Follow up question, if the answer is 'No' because end game hasn't started, then the moment a winner is determined (In WW, 4 wonders) would the closing...
  2. Olympus World Feedback Thread

Since the last two servers created are both Wonders end game, is it fair to assume that the Olympus end game is being put back on the shelf? (Asking for a friend who questions the need to spend more time learning a new strategy for the game.....)
  3. Morale Server Calculations

I guess I was thinking they could try to sim but an alliance could run up BP on a player to raise their morale. Example: an LMD lands a CS and everyone attacks with defensive troops to push there BP higher to raise their morale. The sliding scale for BP/Morale calculation could be sensitive...
  4. Morale Server Calculations

Base Morale Server Calculations on total BP earned, not cities points or slots. Total BP (offense and defense) is a better predictor of player activity than cities points.
  5. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

You mean the really big blue dot with a plus sign that any normal person would see? (except me of course) Yes! I see it....... :)
  6. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

Can't figure out how to start a new thread, but I have a simple question......is the end game for this server wonders or domination?