Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Shock reacted to bugeyes10's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      I just found out Thurston Waffles died, when will the peace for him be so I can mourn properly
    • Shock replied to the thread Sink&Swim.
      or, hear me out, i can forego my mental and physical health for to win a dead browser game! Poggers 1000% worth it
    • Shock reacted to Xuegou's post in the thread Sink&Swim with Like Like.
      who tf asked
    • Shock reacted to bugeyes10's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      1-2 minutes is cutting them slack. Update last week it didn’t load for 15 minutes. I should’ve sent a CS and landed for free
    • Shock reacted to oiecanadienne's post in the thread windows with Like Like.
      Allow me to move the notes window again or I charge back
    • Shock reacted to Arlethus's post in the thread windows with Like Like.
      Can we add the issue of tabs opening behind other tabs, instead of on top, to this?
    • Shock reacted to xFate's post in the thread windows with Like Like.
      jesus christ can you fix the tab issue where you can't move them or bring them forward actually doing my nut in
    • Shock reacted to Back2Basics's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      so bugs like the windows not working, units not showing up inside a city till the attacks land, alarm scripts not outputting noise...
    • Shock reacted to Xuegou's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      Every update the game won't load / glitched out for a solid 1-2 minutes for the last 4? years? and yet, you're fine with that but "oh...
    • Shock reacted to Arlethus's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      It's not just 1 day though is it? Cant send colony ships the whole of today because carrying on with the game as normal the DAY BEFORE...
    • Shock reacted to Coreythep's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      Can't wait for the Donald Trump peacetime when m'lord passes away.
    • Shock reacted to MartinusV's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      We should all be compensated with x 4 Great Arming's. A way to massacre the weak on behalf of the crown would be a touch she would...
    • Shock replied to the thread Queen Peace.
      Great so my food gets a free day off? No thanks, VM is there for a reason.
    • Shock reacted to AccountingNStonks's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      I am a big fan of this peacetime as it means I will be able to enjoy my celebrations on Sunday night and not have to pay the...
    • Shock reacted to Oblivious Death's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      Forums haven't been this active in years
  • Loading…
  • Loading…