Recent content by Varun

1. Varun

Ha! there

:3 All are welcome!
  2. Varun

Ha! there

Ha, good to see ya Smilodon. Still overpowering worlds?
  3. Varun

Ha! there

I wonder if anyone from the old days is around... I see you, Baudin. :)
  4. Varun

Grepo: Current problems that need to be solved

Come on Baudin. You must have a date or a fixed point in time when the issue will be fixed. At the rate that it's going, I think that I would see the end of Rhodes before this gets fixed. :/
  5. Varun

Indeed. It's irrelevant in the current context because the alarm worked just fine a couple of events ago.
  6. Varun

Mate, the Innogames that I grew up loving and wanting to work in at a point used to never have these problems. The game ran solidly and the mods actually listened to the players. They even put in an account named as The Divine Envoy who was an employee of Inno to whiom we could directly post our...
  7. Varun

Figured there needs to be a thread about this. I'll start First and foremost, app alarms. I really don't know why Inno believes that this problem isn't worth fixing quickly. I read somewhere where it said that the alarms "don't directly affect" gameplay. Well guess what, they do. Also this...
  8. Varun

Rate The Player Above

Player: caco mano Points: 8/10 BP: 10/10 (Ranked 1 in battle points, so yeah) Alliance: 9/10. For a solo player alliance to still be existing you must be doing something right Position: 8/10. Pretty neat. I can see how you positioned your cities and used proper island positioning. Feels like you...
  9. Varun

So who's reading what??

I have read it.
  10. Varun

Rate The Player Above

Damn, it's been long since I did this but here goes Player name: kyleli Alliance name: The Shield Points: 8/10 (For someone who is a leader you could stand to get more points to be atleast on the top 10 of your alliance charts. But you started a week or two ago so its a commendable score)...
  11. Varun

So who's reading what??

The Cloud Warrior Saga by DK Holmberg 11 books; on the 10th one now :)
  12. Varun

Poemscroll

Gaze The gazes linger on, Some are short, some uncomfortably long, All with one purpose and one song, Troubling the victim all day long They think- "A sneak peak should be fine", Always going above the line, The victim surrounded by landmines Fight or flight- in a bind The makeup she wore, Or...
  13. Varun

Poemscroll

Holy hell! So much has changed the last I was here ^_^ New Horizons I sit here all day long, Staring into the sun and humming that favourite song, The one that sings of the sun and the breeze, The one that liberates men and frees There is none but one thought in mind, What a glorious world is...
  14. Varun

Hassan's Occasional Quote of the Day/Week/Month

This is nostalgic...