Top 10 Sink or Swim

SlothTzu

Strategos
Always Ghost when a Game has come to an end
- Unlike some, I'm not one of those players who hangs on with their fingernails hoping for a "pass me down" Crown.
EN 117 was lost to Bloods when a Founder (not I) made a unilateral decision to demolish their WW.
Not what I would call an "A Positive" result but I had fun capturing Gold Spending enemy players cities in their Heartlands.
NB two of whom were Banned for cheating including Trombone Tom :eek: who amazingly built SIX (yes 6) LS Nukes of 330 ships each @ 20 minute intervals from the same city (all promptly sunk by Bireme protected Fireships) in a desperate but futile attempt to oust me.
Even the Golders were surprised at his audacity but no-one surprised by the Ban

Wow that's crazy bro.

Lvl20 Ari, great arming, and nereids.

Full LS nuke for 450 gold.

What a cheater, what has this game come to?!

DeletedUser56199

smh such a noobie cheater smh

anyways, you need to add in the great arming, and any other tokens to your gold cost. Should not cheat the real price either

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Always Ghost when a Game has come to an end
- Unlike some, I'm not one of those players who hangs on with their fingernails hoping for a "pass me down" Crown.
EN 117 was lost to Bloods when a Founder (not I) made a unilateral decision to demolish their WW.
Not what I would call an "A Positive" result but I had fun capturing Gold Spending enemy players cities in their Heartlands.
NB two of whom were Banned for cheating including Trombone Tom :eek: who amazingly built SIX (yes 6) LS Nukes of 330 ships each @ 20 minute intervals from the same city (all promptly sunk by Bireme protected Fireships) in a desperate but futile attempt to oust me.
Even the Golders were surprised at his audacity but no-one surprised by the Ban

You're a V-mode dodger and a coward when you actually get attacked for real. When we OP'd you, you hit VM immediately as evidenced by you being in v-mode about 48 hours after the OP began.

Real life stuff happened you might say? Well, you came out almost exactly 24 hours later after losing a bunch of cities. Tell me, what good is your DBP when you can't hold a city?

DeletedUser57382

You're a V-mode dodger and a coward when you actually get attacked for real. When we OP'd you, you hit VM immediately as evidenced by you being in v-mode about 48 hours after the OP began.

Real life stuff happened you might say? Well, you came out almost exactly 24 hours later after losing a bunch of cities. Tell me, what good is your DBP when you can't hold a city?

This is World Bassae (en 130) not 117!

Please lets not turn this into a you did this on World 99 or 117 Thread those worlds are over this is a new world.

Kingpg28 are you joining this world or what ? promise to send you 5k each as soon as you drop :D ( saying it here infront of everyone)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55348

Anyone wanna try their luck on an update sink or swim?
Quiet crowd.

DeletedUser55951

finally some action in the second thread.. still noone to make a top12?