Pre-World Acherontia Discussion Thread

Tommy Shelby

Taxiarch
@Tommy Shelby ^you seem to have a pretty good handle on this. You planning to play this world? Seems like a few of us are looking for an alliance. Figured you might be part of one that has some room for new folks or perhaps looking to join up with some randoms to quite literally take over the world haha
Not entirely sure if i'm going to start there mate. Our team just finished en155 with a 50 percent dom win so can be that i take a little break :) that was a fast cq dom world btw @Venomm

Iz kinda truez. Playerzez create the vote threadz, not inno. Iz wazn their idea to vote. They haz nothing to doez with it. They picks whateverz they feelz likes. Like, I'm kinda guessing they're sitting in their offices seeing theze vote threads likes "who asked you peoplez?" When they wants input they doez ask thoughz. They asked when they wanted to makes new gods (Aphrodite an Ares). I memberz that, especially since they chose my Illy'z Aphrodite spell (the Pygmalion passive pop boost), thoughz she called it something else and said it waz posta be cause peoplez waz falling in love more and so hazin more kids than other god'z citiez. True story. Hee heez.
Quick question..... What language is this?

milimike

Lochagos
OV are back baby
smiley-emoticons-skullhaufen.gif
prost2.gif

Last edited:

Mr. Trump

Taxiarch
any alliance with ruler0fbud just start taking their cities he will ghost some nice 10k cities and the rest of his ally will sink as followed

Venomm

Hipparchus
Not entirely sure if i'm going to start there mate. Our team just finished en155 with a 50 percent dom win so can be that i take a little break :) that was a fast cq dom world btw @Venomm
I know, but since it's end already we can said fast cq world isn't exist rn(maybe they'll exist after Easter)