Search results

1. oskarghost96

Just for Memes

Thought I will bring back some activity into the Forum with a cute meme of my furious battle vs Escsillia and Starmax from JFL last night.
  2. oskarghost96

Pnp Epic Next Level Strats

Ayyy , So as well know Grepolis has become a very tactical focused game where strategy is used at its core to defeat the enemy, those stronger or those weaker. We all know that the game is all about making the best plays, taking down those who oppose you, those who have cities you want. We all...
  3. oskarghost96

need someone to create a sig

Sig for the site using this image: http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/256/0/2/shadow_isles_background_1920x1080_by_yoerigod-d6m4j5o.png the logo in it would be cool would be good if it had the text Shadow Isles and Oskarghost96 on it thx
  4. oskarghost96

Pnp Where did all the Light Ships go?

My first attempt at a PnP :P So it's a usual day, Lord Haakon gets an enemy city in siege and we expect the worst. and so we stacked the city with support, like any other alliance does But then we realized that We couldn't figure out what it was, maybe Admiral Naji just felt super...
  5. oskarghost96

This deserves an Ultra entry ;)

Hello, I am Oskar ;) I have played Grepolis since about April 2010 :) My cousin was kind enough to show me when I was over at his for easter, and made me an account, hence the n00b name Oskarghost96 as I had no idea he chose it :P I just said sure i'll play the game, turned out it was a lot of...