Search results

1. H1ghlanderLORD

anyone who wants a shot at kekeREAL?

anyone who wants a shot at kekeREAL... right now is the time to do it as virtually ALL their troops are in my City...
  2. H1ghlanderLORD

Alliance Enigma...

As a motley bunch of players from other worlds... You will find all of our members to be honourable and friendly; we would expect the same from any prospective members (barring enemies of course! ) Our alliance will always help you and support you in times of need. We are rapidly climbing the...
  3. H1ghlanderLORD

How can this happen?

How can a player attack a city, have almost 5000 points and not have a city? I've tried looking through FAQ and game play threads but don't undertand it.
  4. H1ghlanderLORD

Free Signatures and profile Pics

Hi People I love to muck around with PS so anyone on Baris looking for a Free Signature or profile Pics just send me your Idea and lets make it happen for ya... feed me... Ive got plenty coffee so just gimme what you want and lets see if we can't bring out the true awesomeness that you...
  5. H1ghlanderLORD

Where does the time go?

Hi All Fairly new player on Grrrrepolis... very new on the Forum. Started playing on Baris and just got completely sucked in... but loving it. Still trying to get my head round how all this works, rep, threads and all that jargon. anyways... looking forward to meeting y'all and maybe doing...