Search results

1. Xanthippos Spartan

Pnp A tribute to Hunkiller Aka the Noob, aka CuddlyBear.

very well written. Goodbye Kepoi, I had fun!
  2. Xanthippos Spartan

Pnp a Open Challenge The Legend(War Angel) VS Fiasco

Actually it's a battle of our skill vs Morale. I got 75% with War Angel. Dirty little secret!
  3. Xanthippos Spartan

all this time the blonde yelling at the cat was War Angel, who knew?
  4. Xanthippos Spartan

here you go again, acting as if you don't spend gold
  5. Xanthippos Spartan

Proposal Hero Perseus

Perseus is a good choice. I would prefer Phobos or Menelaus. You have Agamemnon and Pelops (father of Agamemnon and Menelaus) so complete the family. But at least it's not another silly Strawberry Shortcake hero. Thumbs up for Perseus.
  6. Xanthippos Spartan

Village trade values inaccurate

I can't seem to post them here, but I sent to your inbox. As it happened, right after this post, there was an offer in the village of 4800 silver for 3000 wood but only 3750 was delivered
  7. Xanthippos Spartan

Village trade values inaccurate

I go to my villages for trade, and sometimes it'll say for 3k wood I get 4k silver etc, but I end up receiving less than 3k
  8. Xanthippos Spartan

Why Does the game keep crashing????

I can see if Grepolis came out last week, but it's been around 10 years now. Aren't we supposed to be beyond this?
  9. Xanthippos Spartan

New God Ares Feedback Thread

oh I didn't realize that. Sounds really good. Gotta figure this out
  10. Xanthippos Spartan

alright I'll give it a second look
  11. Xanthippos Spartan

better than get a hundred of them eaten
  12. Xanthippos Spartan

I was overjoyed to see Ares and Aphrodite. Aphrodite is well done. Ares is a bit of a disappointment. I don't want him eating 100 of my men. I would make his mythical units more human, like enhanced Myrmidon or something. Also you can spend 50 of Zeus' favor to get a chariot. Why not be able to...
  13. Xanthippos Spartan

Dracarys vs. Everybody

Hey! How are you? I thought I'd try a Grepolis world after a couple year's break. How have you been?
  14. Xanthippos Spartan

Dracarys vs. Everybody

Hey bro, what's new?
  15. Xanthippos Spartan

Pnp Shadies finest aka shadies lunch

and I wish I could afford to gold up a downed wall to 25 in under an hour and buy a million manticores
  16. Xanthippos Spartan

posting trash is more like it. Adults, HAHAHA. Adults don't take themselves so seriously.
  17. Xanthippos Spartan

Where'd you "learn" that? Your Feminist Lit class? What's patronizing? Nothing. It's people who ho out of their way to butt into stuff that doesn't concern them that are ridiculous. Just saying.
  18. Xanthippos Spartan

Sorry Darling. Yeah, already lost. :D Funny funny. Exactly what did I lose and to whom? And the question remains, we're winning the war, what more do you want to see?
  19. Xanthippos Spartan

we're winning the war, Honey. What more you want to see?
  20. Xanthippos Spartan

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Look, no disrespect to Shady. I like most of you guys, but come on, you seriously gonna howl about golding? I knocked a wall down yesterday or day before and it was level 23 again less than an hour later.