Search results

1. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

Correct me if I'm wrong, but all sieges are now at 100%. LMD sieges quit being a thing, a couple years ago, already. https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/morale-should-not-apply-to-sieges.59903/
  2. Attack of the Hydra Feedback Thread

In the tutorial, it shows the reward is 3 Double BP tokens. Which is it? Three land expansions doesn't seem worth all the trouble to get them.
  3. Ritual Demoralized army token from Pandora's Box not working

The ritual Plague token from Pandora's Box that generates Ritual Demoralized army is not working on all cities. It seems to work on small cities, but it does not work on cities with a lot of support. I don't know the limits of what "a lot of support" is, but it did not work on a city with...
  4. Push Notification / No Alarm

However said, it is something that should have been tested before the update was launched. The new Samsung phones should be part of the testing routine, but apparently, it was not. Those are very common phones and the lack of testing on them was the problem. Another problem is the length...
  5. Push Notification / No Alarm

I think you may have this all mixed up. After the app is installed on our computer, the game is partially client-side. It is not a stand alone game. Because Grepo is a multiplayer, real time game, the client app works off the Inno server. The updates to the app originate from Inno's server...
  6. Chain Lightning Token from Pandora's box not working

Thanks for the replies. The last time I used Chain Lightning was in US Lamia. I have not seen it available since then. As you noted, it is an awesome token. I saved it to use on a siege near our world wonders in tegea. It definitely had a lot of troops in the siege, so I was disappointed...
  7. Chain Lightning Token from Pandora's box not working

Last week I activated the Chain Lightning token from Pandora's box and it would not work. It is used with Lightning Bolt. I made sure to have enough Zeus favor. I tried several times, both from my PC and mobile device. I restarted the browser, restarted the game a few times. It still would...