Search results

1. toufiotis

Get your tickets

I just came to find you MasterSpy hahaha
  2. toufiotis

The death of OV

I wouldn't agree. It was a nice world for a game that it is 10+++ years. Enough active players, new and experienced ones. Active alliances as lockdown. "OV, jfl, red flags, Romans virus Valhara etc etc" all with good and active members. Regarding alliances, we cannot compare the past Vs...
  3. toufiotis

What did killed this server ?

@partizanpfc (?) Cong for what, because did not recruit bad wolves or the rest hahaha No congratulations from touf to super ruiners, traitors and simmers. There is nothing to congratulate here. The funny is that all of them know it, apart 2-3 guys(@Siaz eg.).where are tiranies, hellenis etc...
  4. toufiotis

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

@MasterSpy
  5. toufiotis

Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 6th Edition: Ghost Week

@well too bad posts, may make re-play grepo again
  6. toufiotis

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

All ghost mine bitches.... ... @ashrf , West North, , north was boring from begging to end, South and south west was hot and battling nice. (Virus,Tails, many smaller allances, and very good soloists). Also central east,north east , and east (slov guys turian,Romans, RF, juntu etc location...
  7. toufiotis

Your facts are not objectively. When I read fake promoted things I write, when I read garbages I write as well. Bro by the way, your first city conquest at 24.3 when noone played and was ghost. And after internal and ghost so what you want to say about battles? Are y sure you that y played here...
  8. toufiotis

Grepolis is battles team game not for massive recruitment to get crowns, simmers play like this. When happening we have to troll the newbies. Especially in a server w/o competition hahaha that's the fun w/o enemies needed massive recruitment. We suggest to grepolis each time to open a...
  9. toufiotis

@thunder123 First please keep it simple. It is a game. The post was what makes dead this server, and it was confirmed the blog-all true. "Y say your alliance skills... and we all laugh bro", so I came to blog. TOUFIS here only for you then... SeconD a) Heyle was dead from the beginning, as...
  10. toufiotis

Oh the Siaz, haha i fixed the English for you Italian killer of the server. LoL
  11. toufiotis

None cry bro. I didn't loose anything-didnt play this server just stayed for trade. have fun as all we have. We just laught with you, when you "over-promote the nothing" @thunder123 ... and the 20italian fighters (who are?, put the names down to see, union recruitment server). Suggest go to...
  12. toufiotis

the most funny thing is that 80% of @thunder123 BPs are internals suicide or ghost and he still thinks with the rest newbies that they fight something. But I enjoy, that guys still play a dead from beggining server-good luck hahaha
  13. toufiotis

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

@MasterSpy - @Kosti etc I have created a separate topic for y bros to play ball there before I went to VM, as I was checking what underwears have wholes to let in garbage indeed take in holidays lol I feel insulted I will start a tweet :eek: indeed
  14. toufiotis

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

@MasterSpy haha I know it, it is well-known, Grepolis always was boring w/o Touf and his mates around -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- we have new conflicts kostis + [@guyman101+ @Xuegou] VS @MasterSpy...
  15. toufiotis

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

hilarious August hahaha, I was VM and lost all the updates.o_O seriously @0ZZZ 'tell the truth you're bored. I have told you - what are you doing with the 'amateurs SIMMERS spammers' in the north there, come to PRO - BRO and I could give y more bps or let me come there I would give y again...
  16. toufiotis

Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Like also more revolt too as more team game and not ninjas @NutsNBoltz , but seriously with 500 players of which 10-15 actually are the fighters what can do. Maybe a solution would be to have only merged worlds and not open so many, I cannot think anything else. Tired eat ghost too, better to...
  17. toufiotis

I try but bored let's see 2022. I will message you. We all left till delta me gamma. We don't need discord, neither app. Do not have change, believe me guys we are farmers and ghost eaters now. Ask your mates that left battles for pages. What is better than a WW OP against active players ...
  18. toufiotis

I didn't call anyone bad. Why to do so. Even if I do not play this world. Even if I don't know the player but general he writes very nice and i like/enjoy to read. My point just is too many servers w/o teams and compatitive and warm up a bit this chat. By the way.Discord? Really do you need...
  19. toufiotis

Kostis vs. masterspy

:eek::eek: confirmed!!! :eek::eek: I see my name also while I'm on VM - still, we count LS :eek:-looks like we need an update on the forum by the way hahaha prof-spies have my respect-always.
  20. toufiotis

not at all why be, I don't even know the player; I would like to warm this chat a bit - too much soft, too few def points too many internals. maybe a merged world from us-asia would add a few competitions if grepo stops also to open so many idiot servers. There are rules closing a server, maybe...