054- The War

DeletedUser31161

Pacted Federation of Noobs 0-Not Pacted Alliance 8
(Conquests Both Sides)​

Well the noobs are abandoning ship. The smart ones have left to make a new alliance, Insurgency. I expect that to fill up soon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Pacted Federation of Noobs has disbanded, The smaller non-pacted alliance wins! 2 cities taken in total, 2 members flipped (before the war was over) about 8 members i was able to get to leave them (3-4 leaders) simply through propaganda messages. losses on our side... about 1500 farm spaces in total. it seems almost an insult to the word to call this a "war" but definitely great practice for newer members

DeletedUser

Next to visit rimville... S.P.Q.R and their sister alliance PRAETORIANS. :pro:

DeletedUser31161

Maybe... Maybe not. Though the noobs in 054 can expect a visit in the next week

DeletedUser

We'll take both of them group of noobs to the rim... Misery don't hand out hollow threats. :pro:

DeletedUser31161

a new war is starting in 2 weeks be prepared noobs war is coming and its coming hard

DeletedUser

S.P.Q.R will crumble soon, We are already 3-0 against those noobs ;) Their demise is inevitable :pro:

a new war is starting in 2 weeks be prepared noobs war is coming and its coming hard

Why in 2 weeks?

DeletedUser38209

Wow you sound super experienced. Have you any advice for a Noob who is just starting out ? I could really use the help. Thnks

DeletedUser

Your not going to have 2 weeks to give to anyone mrpenguin... Your alliance decision to recruit a REFUGEE isn't going to make your life any easier ;)

Welcome to the Misery rim list, Hope you enjoy the experience :pro:

DeletedUser31161

this "refugee" is our player. welcome to a real war mrcocky

DeletedUser

Hahaha inviting a KNOWN REFUGEE, Even S.P.Q.R didn't want the rat... A little desperate isn't it.

Hey mrpenguin how far are you from the BB core??? I'm guessing about 7+ hr by slow trans, I hope you and Gibonu are close allies because you are going to need all the help you can get noob.

Your in MY core little noob... Next call RIMVILLE :pro:

(ohh and mrturtle i bet you didn't know that your refugee contacted larso and begged him for a invite while he is in your alliance... CLASSY)

DeletedUser18825

Hahaha inviting a KNOWN REFUGEE, Even S.P.Q.R didn't want the rat... A little desperate isn't it.

Hey mrpenguin how far are you from the BB core??? I'm guessing about 7+ hr by slow trans, I hope you and Gibonu are close allies because you are going to need all the help you can get noob.

Your in MY core little noob... Next call RIMVILLE :pro:

(ohh and mrturtle i bet you didn't know that your refugee contacted larso and begged him for a invite while he is in your alliance... CLASSY)

Well, if you're so eager to put us all in the rim, then do it. We're ready for you.

He may be a refugee, but he is OUR refugee. So BAM. There's the chocolate icing on the double layered fudge cake right there.

DeletedUser

Lol mrpenguins attempt at avoiding a visit to rimville...

mrpenguin244 on 2013-03-02 at 04:55
i do not favor this war and do not believe we should be fighting each other. we are two strong alliances and our goals should be the noobs. what will it take to call off the war.. preferably without kicking out the new player

mrpenguin244 on 2013-03-02 at 01:04
i did not want this war to happen. i wanted to hit the noobs first but war is war. good bie

Your nothing but a TURTLE a big mouthed turtle at that. I'm going to enjoy sending you to the rim that's for sure ;)