054- The War

DeletedUser18571

some drama finally.

I gotta go on Destructor side on this cause he has a period at the end of his name like mine.

MrPenguin seems to wanna fight the easy prey and then go for the big targets, in my opinion the best players/alliances are those that put themselves in danger and have the odds stacked against them, those that can struggle and push through are better than those that plan an easy future.

DeletedUser

Indeed he does Smiley. He and his band of muppets want to take the easy road, That ain't going to happen now :pro:

His alliance came to me looking for a merge but when i rejected it they then asked for as pact and again after being rejected the asked for a NAP, Which after some talks i agreed to the NAP. But having looking closely at WHY they wanted a to do a deal i then realized they just wanted to protect their players in our core.

But then they proceed to invite a refugee after me already asking Deadhead42 not to as my player has a reservation on the refugees city, But Beastly Beasts showed their true nature telling us he is THEIR refugee and we weren't to continue with the pending take over.

WHICH IS UNACCEPTABLE... A refugee (no matter who he is) shouldn't even be recruited in the first place, But i guess they have shown everybody their inexperience and the fact that they are just another MRA in 54 that will fall to the hands of Misery.

Hey Spyder i have rimmed far better players than you in my sleep, So run along little noob before you get yourself hurt ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

Indeed he does Smiley.

His alliance came to me looking for a merge but when i rejected it they then asked for as pact and again after being rejected the asked for a NAP, Which after some talks i agreed to the NAP. But having looking closely at WHY they wanted a to do a deal i then realized they just wanted to protect their players in our core.

But then they proceed to invite a refugee after me already asking Deadhead42 not to as my player has a reservation on the refugees city, But Beastly Beasts showed their true nature telling us he is THEIR refugee and we weren't to continue with the pending take over.

WHICH IS UNACCEPTABLE... A refugee (no matter who he is) shouldn't even be recruited in the first place, But i guess they have shown everybody their inexperience and the fact that they are just another MRA in 54 that will fall to the hands of Misery.

Hey Spyder i have rimmed far better players than you in my sleep ;)

Stop talking. Start fighting.

DeletedUser31161

so only the top 1 alliance player can fight? to bad that 70 ls died (SW). you want war you got it

DeletedUser

mrturtle what war exactly? A war tends to be when two alliances are attacking each other, You guys are just turtling, You can hardly call this a war haha.

Big words in the forum ay mrturtle yet all we get in game is you never wanted this war you only wanted to hit noobs and can we work things out. Just because you know your visit to the rim is imminent ;)

You even blamed your founder for the start of the war... Tut tut tut.

Spyder what's you game name? (I'm guessing vSkyguard) Just so i can see where you are hiding noob ;)

DeletedUser31161

We might not be sending any ls yet but we got a spy in every single city. I highly doubt that 25 birs will save 12 cities. And what happens if we let Pheonix Republic and SPQR in on the fun too.

DeletedUser

The words of a scared turtle :D Spy away mrturtle you will only find ls/OLU in my cities ;)

Hey why don't you get them involved after all we are 3-0 against SPQR and really annoyed they never retaliated :( You don't even realize how comical you are making your alliance look...

We (Misery) only have 12 players and you (Beastly Beasts) who have 32 players can't even take us on one on one, Hahahaha you NEED to get another two MRA involved to make it a potential 121 players v 12 hahahahaha MRTURTLE... You crack me up you pathetic little noob.

Ohh btw we will take you on and we don't have any NAPs or pacts to help out. WE DON'T NEED THEM ;)

DeletedUser18825

The words of a scared turtle :D Spy away mrturtle you will only find ls/OLU in my cities ;)

Hey why don't you get them involved after all we are 3-0 against SPQR and really annoyed they never retaliated :( You don't even realize how comical you are making your alliance look...

We (Misery) only have 12 players and you (Beastly Beasts) who have 32 players can't even take us on one on one, Hahahaha you NEED to get another two MRA involved to make it a potential 121 players v 12 hahahahaha MRTURTLE... You crack me up you pathetic little noob.

Ohh btw we will take you on and we don't have any NAPs or pacts to help out. WE DON'T NEED THEM ;)

Every single word you say is either an insult or a brag.

DeletedUser18571

Yoo, your posts remind me of my posts from a few years back, Calling people out on their stuff with a little bit of trolling is how its done.

We might not be sending any ls yet but we got a spy in every single city. I highly doubt that 25 birs will save 12 cities. And what happens if we let Pheonix Republic and SPQR in on the fun too.

your alliance sounds tough now lol, maybe when you reach 2000 posts your banter will be better.

DeletedUser

It is indeed smiley. :) Don't you just love it when they bite back and make a complete fool of themselves and their alliance lol.

Seems S.P.Q.R has found a back bone and started ls assaults on some of our players, I wonder who had a hand in that ay mrturtle ;)

Pathetic bunch of noobs that can't fight a war one on one, Gutsy bunch noobs Beastly Beasts are lol.

DeletedUser31161

no we did not. we are not noobs but we are opportunists. nice touch on the spy though. that was something i didnt think i would see

DeletedUser

Wow you got silver in your cave, Well done mrturtle i applaud you for turtling ;) opportunists hahaha nooooooobsss more like ;)

Come get some mrturtle! you and your band of MRA's, Although i don't expect anything from you any time soon :p Do you even have any ls or OLU? :eek:

DeletedUser31161

no i was just damaging your cave so that my little bud could get his spy through :p

DeletedUser18825

This battle hasn't even really started yet, and you guys are already arguing like crazy. This isn't a flame thread. It's to talk about wars in Ocean 54. Let's just update the public about how each alliance is doing, without all the flaming.

Btw, my ingame name is Radiationator.

DeletedUser31161

rad how you didn't know that. anyways i guess i was wrong about the spy... or maybe i wasn't anyways he decided to go rengrenade and left us and put a cs in their harbour. :) unfortuantly because he left we were not able to help him

DeletedUser

Mrturtle, You noobs couldn't see a trap if it came up and smacked you in the face, My city was EMPTY as well as having no wall LOL. Hahaha12345 walked into my city but left almost empty handed hahaha NOOOOOOBS :pro:

We knew that if we were to clear hahaha12345 we would need him to go on the offensive, Considering he built a wall and tower before he built a cs... TURTLE. So i sent all my units out of the city and waited for him...

Yet you think he landed a cs and was only unsuccessful because he went renegade lol... You are a grade A noob that hasn't got a clue how to play this game let alone knowing how to entice a turtle into attacking... :pro:

I give grepo lessons Mrturtle, Seems you have a lot to learn ;) PM me if you want advice as it seems you and your alliance haven't got a clue about how to play this game properly ;)

DeletedUser

This battle hasn't even really started yet, and you guys are already arguing like crazy. This isn't a flame thread. It's to talk about wars in Ocean 54. Let's just update the public about how each alliance is doing, without all the flaming.

Yeah lets talk about wars, but then let's have a war in the forum :D
Good stuff, I'm definitely enjoying it. The forum would be boring without drama.
And I gotta say, Destructor is owning this war in game and in forum!

DeletedUser31161

in the forum maybe but not in the game. he may have got this one yes but it is a battle not a war. next time it will be the other way around.

I think i represent all Beasts by saying that this forum war is not our battle. Good bye forums