1 mil+ point players

DeletedUser

I am wondering how many experienced players (with more then 1mil points in any world) will be joining here.

Personally i will, i currently have 1,076,000+ points in theta

DeletedUser

i've prob had over a million points in a couple of worlds added together, but not in one world :p

socrates34 had 1m points in xi though, which started later than theta and is a slower world speed :eek:

DeletedUser

I was well on my way to getting 1 mil in Sigma, but got bored of the game and pretty much quit. Been months since I don't play and still on top 50. I caped out on 650k points I believe.

DeletedUser

Lolz if i stayed and played like my friend i would be around 1 mil :p

Anyone by reaching 1 mil it does not mean your experienced :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not sure if i'm joining yet, but i never get to that many points, most of my cities tend to be left at around 7-8k points for population ;)

DeletedUser

really anyone can reach 1 million points by spending enough time playing, Noob or not. Your previous amount of points does not define how experienced you are.

DeletedUser

Couple people joining PB have reached 1 mil in other worlds

DeletedUser

It at least shows your dedicated to the game. Reaching 1 million points is an achievement, I don't think there are many noobs who have reached 1 mil.

DeletedUser

Yeah dedicated enough to use a TON of gold... like NOOBS on Byzantium

DeletedUser21392

No actually it just means you have played a LONG time!

Defintion of experienced: Having knowledge or skill in a particular field, esp. a profession or job, gained over a period of time.

DeletedUser

Your best world has 4k points.

Soc's best world has over 1 million points.

You are obviously more experienced then him, I am sorry for bothering you.

DeletedUser4577

I am wondering how many experienced players (with more then 1mil points in any world) will be joining here.

Personally i will, i currently have 1,076,000+ points in theta
- Lolz...He just reached 1Mil and pretty much wanted to brag about getting to that point and all of you just sorta fell in line.
Good Job but if you wanna shout "I did it!" then just do it instead of making a new thread about players with 1Mil points. Everyone knows points mean crap...What you want to ask is if the players with 1Mil BATTLE POINTS please stand up...lol.

DeletedUser16696

Socrates had over 1 Million Battle Points, 1.5 million infact