10destructer in training!

DeletedUser

My spies have come back with a special report.

10destructer has been found training with his troops, so that he can try to attack my city (which is made of platinum).

Here is exclusive footage (10destructer is second from the right):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_theqvT9fc

Should I be scared?

DeletedUser18366

Damn it! I have been training an army but not for you sorry.

DeletedUser340

MrLeN, I'm sorry to say, but you have been really irritating me lately.

You feel the need to make thread after thread of pointless crap, just because you have a huge e-peen...

I wouldn't mind if it was decent spam, but complete and utter rubbish.

DeletedUser

You feel the need to make thread after thread of pointless crap, just because you have a huge e-peen...

Awww, come on! That's not the right spirit...

:pro:

(SW)(SW)(SW)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team

I personally find MrLeN to be a delightful poster. Before he arrived on the Rho forums this place was dreadfully dull. Now at least there are more than 5 posts a day, usually.

DeletedUser340

I would rather see posts with meaning than someone spewing a foul smelling substance allover this place :|

each to their own I suppose.

*goes back to being grumpy*

DeletedUser

I would rather see posts with meaning than someone spewing a foul smelling substance allover this place :|

each to their own I suppose.

*goes back to being grumpy*

Your insolence knows no limit.

Don't you know that I am Ruler of all Rho?

Do you know how much damage I could cause to your puny, poor excuse for an island?

WATCH YOUR BACK!

:Angry:

(SW)(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser

Actually, no that is not the reason. The fact that one player makes all of our active threads is really sad. Especially when the are completely repetitious... I am ruler, crab pose, arrggh.. ect.

Pwning? Lol, right.

DeletedUser

Actually, no that is not the reason. The fact that one player makes all of our active threads is really sad. Especially when the are completely repetitious... I am ruler, crab pose, arrggh.. ect.

Pwning? Lol, right.

At least I don't crawl around the forums crying my eyes out all day..

:D

DeletedUser

Oh, but you do. You are just to ignorant to see that, my friend.

DeletedUser340

Len reminds me of how HeftySmurf posts on tribal wars world 20 forum... I mean, their ego's stop them from seeing how irritating and pointless every post they make it. They can't hold down an argument without posting pointless repetitive crap, and they always have to stop posting to check them-selves out in the mirror.

DeletedUser

Len reminds me of how HeftySmurf posts on tribal wars world 20 forum... I mean, their ego's stop them from seeing how irritating and pointless every post they make it. They can't hold down an argument without posting pointless repetitive crap, and they always have to stop posting to check them-selves out in the mirror.

Who said I want to argue? Everything I post is done in the spirit of having fun. Not to moan and cry, unlike some people. If you can't handle a bit of tongue in cheek sledging, done in a friendly spirit (and always dished out with a free grain of salt), without turning all dark, then I suggest you have issues which are rooted far deeper than anything I am saying on these forums.

Don't take things so seriously. When you do that, it ruins the fun.

:pro: