2.0 update ...ARE YOU FOR REAL

DeletedUser

shhhhsshh ( hush it )

exactley you have no arguement skully you know the truth...and so do the others hence why graeme picked you up on it :) lmao
Plank

DeletedUser16679

complaining might not help on here but sometimes its good to know your not alone in your frustration, Nu is a team granted different alliances but for the most part its a team of people that all play together war together and complain together, what is the use having this forum if its not a forum for us to have our say?.

DeletedUser

complaining might not help on here but sometimes its good to know your not alone in your frustration, Nu is a team granted different alliances but for the most part its a team of people that all play together war together and complain together, what is the use having this forum if its not a forum for us to have our say?.

You can have your say if you follow the rules.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.

With 'here' I meant the Nu forums. This forum is indeed a place to place your criticism, but not this section. There is a big thread regarding the update which can be found here. That is the place that the (co-)Community Manager reads more often than the Nu forums. Feel free to post there.
Do remember, though, that they can't do anything with posts like "OMG CMON PLSPLSPLS THIS B SUPAH BAD PLS GET 1.26 BAK PWEASE". The mods need constructive and substantiated arguments in order to see of a solution is possible. I'm afraid though that changing back to 1.26 won't happen.

DeletedUser

Wont be spending another penny on anything to do with IG...... and im sure i am not the only one.....

DeletedUser16679

As you have said nothing will happen anyway so does it realy matter where we post, ? this seems as good a place as any to grump

DeletedUser4013

If you have any suggestions about some of the 2.0 features that you dislike but would be able to deal with if they changed somewhat, please post those here. I am compiling a list to put to our Product Manager and see if some or all can be implemented.

DeletedUser

even with the use of captain the farming issue is a nightmare..i have 51 cities in Nu currently and when i go to farm it takes me 5 mins to get through all the villages...also i noticed that the awards are not displayed any more(only one of each per player) and when changing form city to city map stays stable(!)-now isnt all this totally wrong ?
i play in corinth too and ahtnes a month before corinth to have a view of the new features and some are nice sure...but farming is set up totally wrong guys(you know that,right?),to be close to the limit that every fv gives you for example a level 5 fv can provide 20k res daily you have to spent all your life in front of the computer...the original looting system(even if i have to farm the villages since june) was at least 10 times better & of course for me the countdown idea for fvs is totally wrong;-(

even with the use of captain farming remains very very time-taking..

DeletedUser4013

even with the use of captain the farming issue is a nightmare..i have 51 cities in Nu currently and when i go to farm it takes me 5 mins to get through all the villages...also i noticed that the awards are not displayed any more(only one of each per player) and when changing form city to city map stays stable(!)-now isnt all this totally wrong ?
i play in corinth too and ahtnes a month before corinth to have a view of the new features and some are nice sure...but farming is set up totally wrong guys(you know that,right?),to be close to the limit that every fv gives you for example a level 5 fv can provide 20k res daily you have to spent all your life in front of the computer...the original looting system(even if i have to farm the villages since june) was at least 10 times better & of course for me the countdown idea for fvs is totally wrong;-(

even with the use of captain farming remains very very time-taking..

The awards are still credited to you despite only showing one of the 'X of the Day' awards. As most of the player awards are 'Graded' awards, you would only see one of them. The map being static and not mobile is already on my list of possible changes. As for the farming, there are some excellent guides here in the Forums and on the Wiki that you may find enlightening.

DeletedUser

Well, the members of our alliance are slowly but surely taking their leave. Thanks for screwing us over, Grep....

DeletedUser22921

chat !!!!!!!!!!

what the deal with chat it bull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser16679

The Captain should be free, people and kids who dont/ cant use gold are at a distinct disadvantage now with the farming method, more than 6 cities there is no way they can get same resources they once could,

DeletedUser

i have spend some time now on the new update before coming here complaining, but i have only 1 thing to say:

TOTAL CR*P!
i will not spend any money anymore on this game... and believe i was a prety big spender...

I see me leaving to before new year!

great job grepo! YOu will lose alot of old members which were the foundation of this game and so will lose alot of money... ALOT

DeletedUser

The Captain should be free, people and kids who dont/ cant use gold are at a distinct disadvantage now with the farming method, more than 6 cities there is no way they can get same resources they once could,

You just hit the nail on the head jac..... this was the WHOLE point of the upgrade, to make us spend more money...... laughable really

DeletedUser22922

hey guys, been playing since new year, and this is shocking, i also want to tell you that most of the NU world will leave, and am sure other worlds will leave, change it back quickly or lose a serious amount of money

muncie

DeletedUser

Just turn it back where it was. Lots of people are leaving, I am too.

DeletedUser22935

Just notice: Older version is much better from new one(humble opinion). I play this game one year and got a feeling that new version is for a sim-players. Everyone with 20+ cities(NU world) want to quit because this. If there any chances to bring us back 1.0? All fun is gone!
Thanks,
lipton233

DeletedUser

i give it max 2 weeks, ill see what the outcome is,

else im gone with my 34 cities, over 1 year of playing and my precious money...

ah well more to spend on crayons then

DeletedUser

Once again I'd like to remind you that masking profanity rather than typing makes it no less of a swear and from now I will be handing out harsher punishments as I've already given you a friendly warning.