DeletedUser

Unfortunately Xi has entered 2.0. Lets see what happens when the acive users go d
o
w
n to 50

DeletedUser4013

I know that not all of you are fond of 2.0, however, if you try it and find that there are features that if changed or tweaked would make it easier or more bearable, please post them here as well. I am trying to compile a list of these to put to the Product Manager to see if some or all can be implemented.

DeletedUser

I know that not all of you are fond of 2.0, however, if you try it and find that there are features that if changed or tweaked would make it easier or more bearable, please post them here as well. I am trying to compile a list of these to put to the Product Manager to see if some or all can be implemented.

Reverting back to 1.26 would work for most Hold a real poll with actual results not we want to make more money and stuff the players made up results poll

DeletedUser

i have no problem with 2.0 i just like 1.26x better

and spookytooth i highly doubt it was rigged i think the new players voted yes because they only played 2.0 or they thought

OOOH A HIGHER NUMBER! MUST BE BETTER lol

DeletedUser12667

Personally I got no problem with 2.0. If I cant get used to it I will just quit even if I still got a ton of gold credited to my account.

But what bothers me is during the update I had a snipe hit after the cs and before the support, and a dodge that needed to be done. I lost 2 cities full of troops, and had to kill off 90% of another breaking a siege that would have been easily beat at a fraction of the cost of troops had my snipe not been moved. Or the cs whichever.

As far as a feature tweak, I would like to see the city that I am at, without having to click jump to current city.

DeletedUser

Reverting back to 1.26 would work for most Hold a real poll with actual results not we want to make more money and stuff the players made up results poll

You hit thte nail on the head with that one :pro:

There are a few of the new features that I like but what I don't get (and I know it can be done) is why not implement the back end changes so the old worlds get the new features however it stays in the old format, these worlds would die out in time which would have been better for a lot of people rather than forcing the visual updates on us..?

DeletedUser

Ho-hum, more 'the vote was rigged' and 'V2 players voted for it' (even though they didn't get to vote).

hilop, I just got off a private conversation with Tyrion and I asked him not to push for the map following the city change. There are a couple of reasons for this. Firstly, loading new map information will cause the change between cities take longer. You only need to see the island for farming. Secondly, and probably more importantly, there are times you want a static map. These include when attacking, supporting or sending resources to a city. During these times, it is much easier to click on the city which is centred on the map than to relocate the city.

DeletedUser22650

i think your alone on that one, sending res is easier to do on your profile city list through the rankings and the map not switching when the city does is the most annoying thing ever

DeletedUser

Out of the 95 people in our alliance 1 yes thats right 1 addmits to voting for 02

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

I voted for 2.0 and I know plenty of players that did as well.

DeletedUser

lol well I know at lot of people are thinking of upping sticks and quitting not that inno cares

DeletedUser12667

Timing CS now... oh no sorry can't as I keep getting response error :supermad:

There should be an attack ban or something to the sort while inno works out the lag and bugs out of the system. Like the christmas thing where you cant attack.

however, if you try it and find that there are features that if changed or tweaked would make it easier or more bearable, please post them here as well. I am trying to compile a list of these to put to the Product Manager to see if some or all can be implemented.

How about the ability to attack a farm without conquering it, That way I can attack a farm to dodge without having to worry about revolting it so I can attack it at a later date. I have done well enough without farming over the past few months, I dont see why I would need to worry about it now.

DeletedUser12512

im unable to send ingame mails to my alliance members, was that part of the update too?

DeletedUser4013

How about the ability to attack a farm without conquering it, That way I can attack a farm to dodge without having to worry about revolting it so I can attack it at a later date. I have done well enough without farming over the past few months, I dont see why I would need to worry about it now.

I can ask about getting a feature like this added to the game. It would be good for those players who are the only city on the island and need to dodge.

DeletedUser

it could have been a good fusion of the 1.0 and 2.0 farming systems . . .

everything would be 2.0 except looting . . . in order to loot u would need to attack it . . . it would make sense . . . not sure why something like that wasnt thought about wen they were making 2.0 or even after making 2.0

DeletedUser

spookytooth, i'm sure you realise that just becasue only 1 "admitted" to voting for v2 it doesn't mean that only 1 actually voted for v2 ;)

with all the rabble-rabble-rabble going on about the upgrade, i doubt many would have to courage to say that they did vote v2.