2.04 -

DeletedUser

is it just me or are the new times and payouts even MORE geared toward a 5m click-a-thon than previously???

lvl3 farm
old version:....................................... new version:
time - resources (efficiency)................ time - resources (efficiency)
5m - 28 (100%) ................................ 5m - 28 (100%)
10m - 56 (100%) .............................. 10m - 46 (82%)
20m - 56 (50%) ................................ 20m - 62 (55%)
40m - 112 (50%) .............................. 40m - 104 (46%)
120m - 168 (25%) ............................ 90m - 136 (27%)
240m - 336 (25%) ............................ 180m - 227 (23%)
300m - 224 (13%) ............................ 240m - 266 (20%)
600m - 448 (13%) ............................ 480m - 444 (17%)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes sir, they are. The 5m didn't change, but everything else was lowered. The only meaningful difference is that 10m and 20m isn't the same, but it's bad all around. It's to encourage extreme activity, and possibly to slow down larger empires (that can't effectively click a 5m button, but instead a 10m button). I dislike it.

DeletedUser

The original 'problem' was being online to click 10m every time. The only reason people got booty was to not have to click every 5 minutes.

Although the update has improved the efficiency of the longer demands, it promotes a 5 minute clickfest so much more. I think they should have kept the booty upgrade demands double the original ones.

DeletedUser

I think they should have kept the booty upgrade demands double the original ones.

i agree with this totally. it gives some incentive to research booty. if you're not getting extra efficiency for your time adn you're not getting 30% extra carry capacity in raiding player cities then what are you really getting with (it other than 8hr demand for the sleepyheads)?

DeletedUser2795

Yeah, this is simply ridiculous, I realize that they slightly improved efficiency on some of the longer demands, but just barely, and now they are encouraging people to waste their time farming.

DeletedUser

Is it me or that part of the new changelog " • Expanded click areas on the farm spaces " is not working at all ?
The clickable area is even worse that it was before.

DeletedUser

Very annoying to have wasted the research points on something where the goalposts have now been moved.
The academy now gives you some BS about you get a selection of 8 resources rather than 4 - which in itself is misleading.
I want my research points back *stamps feet*

Very annoying to have wasted the research points on something where the goalposts have now been moved.
The academy now gives you some BS about you get a selection of 8 resources rather than 4 - which in itself is misleading.
I want my research points back *stamps feet*

AND...whilst still stamping feet.... I would have thought they would be looking to incorporate an efficiency for farming, like all farms on an island at once. Surely when you get to x number of cities you should be allowed to set the parameters you would like to farm all villages with?? It would be the same for everyone and still involving CLICKING just not 7 or 8 times per island, every 5 mins.

I'm sending InnoGames a bill for mouse repairs!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

Is it me or that part of the new changelog " • Expanded click areas on the farm spaces " is not working at all ?
The clickable area is even worse that it was before.
Oh, they expanded it, but they actually stopped the flag from being clickable, and the flag seems to be even bigger than before, so it is even worse :rolleyes:
I want 2.03 back.

DeletedUser

IMO What was annoying at first has now become unbearable.

DeletedUser

The clickable area has seemingly gotten smaller in the past two updates. I want the 2.02 hitbox back as well. It's becoming harder and harder for me to stack all the farming windows without moving my screen... :(

DeletedUser

since I conquered my 4th island I started to do 40 minutes, because I think 10 minutes is too fast
perhaps I would go for 20 now

DeletedUser

im only gettin 16 of each resource on 5 min click on a lvl 4 farm in upsilon