2.04 -

DeletedUser17633

If you have found information on these forums that you deem to be false information, please point it out to me. I am happy to change anything that is wrong and save players some hassle ingame.

Can you change the Wiki as well?

On the 2.0 portal, under 'New Farming System' it says:

"The new farming system is a vast improvement on the old. Farming is now as easy as a couple of clicks, making it far more enjoyable than ever before."

That is incorrect. I'm pretty sure no one who has played it would agree with the above statement.

It should say something like:

"The new farming system is a massive backwards step from the old. Farming is now as easy as a couple of clicks - on every village - every 5 minutes - all day, making it far more brain-deadeningly tedious than ever before. (Note that Innogames will not accept any responsible for your RSI treatment, or replacing your mouse or mousepad)"

DeletedUser

That's just your opinion. I prefer the new farming system. It was more tedious to strengthen everything before farming, imo.

The new farming system addressed the problems that the old one had, but with every new system new problems arise.

DeletedUser

Im sure we can all agree its not a vast improvement. Merely a change from the old to the new, some like the old some like the new.

DeletedUser

Tech Tree being Updated

Jacko0 -> I appreciate your concern. I would like the Grepolis guide to be changed so that no one else researches "Booty" unaware of exactly what they are getting. I would NOT have researched it if I knew it would have only given me different and no more effective time options.

I have noticed that the Tech Tree in the Wiki is temporarily down for updating. I hope this is one of the updates. Thank you in advance if it is.

DeletedUser

I would like to join my humble opinion, and agree with the vast majority of other players here. Now that I have 6 cities in one world, this game is making less and less sense: as number of my cities is increasing, the fun is now decreasing.

I really hope that the game makers consider this issue seriously. Already some of my close friends have quit playing this game, exactly for this reason. The fun was gone, the time demand was to great they said. I myself plan on playing here for a longer time: ...but how long will I last, if the fun doesn't increase as I play this game?:heh:

Please, game makers, consider this matter seriously.

Last edited by a moderator: