2.117 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.117. Feel free to post any questions or feedback below. The full changelog can be found here.

DeletedUser35069

Agamemnon is the reward for the current event so kinda would make the main reward pointless. Andromeda you earn when you start a server so no one needs to recruit them. Last one I have no clue as the aren't even listed on wiki so I guess they're pretty new too.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Christopholus was from the last event. He's too new to be available normally. It'll be a bit longer till you are able to recruit him.

DeletedUser

I know it's a bit of topic but I haven't seen any news about the upcoming world in the announcements recently, is there any news on it?

DeletedUser50137

Hi, thanks for all updates, today something has happened.
I have administrator and I use "trade" tab of administrator a lot. I go to a city with the need of resources in island view, and then open the trade tab, I sort the cities according to the amount of wood. I will send the wood to that city. then when I want to sort the cities according to stone or silver, it doesn't work. the sort bar won't open until I restart the browser. It has happened after today update. it was working properly before.

does anyone else have this problem?

I use google chrome browser FYI

DeletedUser50137

Update: Just now I noticed that after opening any pop up window of a city in island view (including info, spells, trade, demand, loot, attack or support windows) the sorting ability in trade tab of administrator doesn't work until we restart the browser.

DeletedUser5715

I restarted my browser and it didn't help. Specifically, when I go to the attack screen and try to choose different armies. I cannot use the box and fill in my selected amount. My only choice is to click the selected fighter and either get them all or none. I cannot make the box below it active