2.46 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

the island quest thing sounds cool, and i'm glad they will only show up if not undertaken yet.

DeletedUser

surprised to see there is nothing for the android users(keeping the new iOs App in mind).

DeletedUser42499

I recon the new "updates" kinda ..... Island quests became very expensive, and takes way too long to achieve them (like weakened defense for 9 hours for a few favours??? ) Graphics for me personally liked the old one better, and the reports.....are killing me...why can't I just leave them? Why all of a sudden it notifies me of my old/unread reports? ANNOYING!

DeletedUser

The new quest multiplier sucks. There's nothing to tell you what it is. Just some random number that some random game developer came up with. I'm glad I'm done with this game as soon as Ephesus is finished. If things keep on like this, the only way you can play and keep things equal is to buy their precious gold.

DeletedUser17591

Changes ?? WHAT changes? - They haven't gotten to Hyperborea(EN45), Sestos(EN63), or Thebes(EN64) yet. But I did get a chance to vote on how I liked the new changes. It would have been nice to be able to see them and then cast my vote.

DeletedUser36146

I must confess to a certain masochistic delight when reviewing the changes
(I refuse to call them upgrades any more).
The delight is in the challenge of discovering the new creative ways Inno will try to get us to spend gold
The masochistic part is the fact that I will have to write more moans n groans

Such recent innovations as the changes to the academy and research nearly fooled me for a while
but then the penny dropped
resetting research cost CP which can of course be reclaimed via Olympic Games at a cost of 50 gold
Sure not everyone will go that route but some will - chink chink.

So with that i mind lets move on to this specific update and in reverse order:-

3] The quests have been rebalanced hmm. As I understand it the quests are a part of the new heroes system.
Quests enable you to recieve coins which in turn can be used to buy heroes.
Obviously the more the quest costs the less value you get
Therefore the more tempting it becomes to simply buy coins using gold as Im sure many will do

2] Accepted quests will no longer show up in the city list hmmm
wouldnt want anyone to get confused and miss out on the opportunity to spend gold would we?

1] A "free" new zeus icon hmmm. My cup of excitement runneth over.
Come on developers - you missed out here
What about a choice of icons with the better ones costing 10 gold!!
or maybe a few risqué ones of Hera for a mere 50 gold

Summary then - same old same old

Soooooo looking forward to the next "change"

DeletedUser

cynical. but funny. i personally think the quests should stay how they are, or make a couple easier. none harder.

DeletedUser24626

Honestly its a quest, that can only be performed by 1 city. So it makes no sense why the the parameters of what is required of the quest has anything to do with how many cities you have.

DeletedUser

if anybody reads this (i hope someone does), these new quest values ABSOLUTELY SUCK!!! wait 12 hr for favor speed up? no thnx

DeletedUser

if anybody reads this (i hope someone does), these new quest values ABSOLUTELY SUCK!!! wait 12 hr for favor speed up? no thnx

so whats the problem It is not like you are going to take the quest out dancing and have to wait on it,

DeletedUser

so whats the problem It is not like you are going to take the quest out dancing and have to wait on it,
12hr + defence reduced by 30%. Siege lasts 12 hr on this world. I'm just not gonna bother with quests if that's how they are now.