2.49 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser10789

I want gold across multiple worlds for Admin Premium Fellas!!! Multi worlders would benefit and I figure you'd gain more gold vs "not giving ANY gold up" cause can't favor ONE world more than the others....

WHICH world gets my gold is a hard question, please answer it by enable = enable all worlds on Administrators...

DeletedUser24285

What is this about the browser back and forward functions being removed?

Foe thos of us with a large number of cities - this is the only way to go through our cities to check for festivals - without getting RSI!!!

Please we want the application to be more user-friendly - not less!!

Ghostboyrazox

Phrourach
First, the pointer to the discussion thread in the 2.49 announcement took me to the "Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread" - clearly not the right place.

Now, what do you mean by "Navigation via browser back/forward function has been removed"? Please tell me that I will still be able to switch between cities with my left and right keyboard arrows. This is way better than having to move the mouse to and click on the arrows at the top of the window!!! Why would you ever REMOVE this ability, or maybe I am misunderstanding.

BYE, Ghostboyrazox

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As far as I know you will still be able to switch cities via the keyboard arrows. It's just the browser back/forward function being removed.

DeletedUser30140

I hope this will also address some of the LAG and timeouts that now occur post 2.48 new interface. Has this been addressed yet?

DeletedUser

mystery,,i dropped 2 culture points overnight,,will this be part of the bug to be fixed ??

DeletedUser5819

reggie45, write in a support ticket so the mods can check your account.

It may be that you reset a couple of researches or something.
If it really is a bug they will want to send your account details to the devs for a fix as soon as possible.

DeletedUser32174

I would have liked to see this update to fix the refreshing/updating the amount of available trade each city can do in the Trade Overview without having to refresh entire Grepo.

There is also a problem reading the troop amount in the Troop Overview if the troop amount is a four digit number as the boxes are so small that it will only show a 3 digit number.....tons of room in there to make them bigger

Also I'm now told by Mod Bri that any problems I encounter since the last upgrade that I'm not to write a support ticket but to report it in the forum....is this correct?

DeletedUser32174

I guess this is just a discussion thread only if we have something positive to say about the upgrade. anything else and we are ignored...another reason why I hate forums.

DeletedUser32488

Please fix the lag, cycling between 25+ cities is so sloooooow now in this new UI. I don't mind the layout, but c'mon casting a spell causes a huge lag, cycling cities causes lag too. I now hit F5 more than ever when it gets stuck going from one city to another. Please fix it!

DeletedUser32174

You have to excuse me but I'm puzzled as to just what this thread is actually for. What exactly are we to discuss? Are we to discuss all the changes that have been made and if so what purpose does that serve? Reading Richard's post in the previous discussion thread 2.48 it was said this is not for feedback which makes suggesting anything out of order. So please clarify as to what we are to discuss.

Also could you please point to a place where we can leave some feedback and where to post items that need to be fixed as there are many. I'm told that using the customer support is not the place to post what needs fixing and we are to post them here in the forum and pointed to these discussion threads of which when in here we're told this isn't the place either. So please also clarify this as well.

Richard

Strategos
You have to excuse me but I'm puzzled as to just what this thread is actually for. What exactly are we to discuss? Are we to discuss all the changes that have been made and if so what purpose does that serve? Reading Richard's post in the previous discussion thread 2.48 it was said this is not for feedback which makes suggesting anything out of order. So please clarify as to what we are to discuss.
The thread is to discuss the changes being implemented, and ask questions should the need arise, for example, if a new change is unclear.

Also could you please point to a place where we can leave some feedback and where to post items that need to be fixed as there are many. I'm told that using the customer support is not the place to post what needs fixing and we are to post them here in the forum and pointed to these discussion threads of which when in here we're told this isn't the place either. So please also clarify this as well.
Im not sure who told you reporting bugs via ingame support isn't the appropriate place, but they are mistaken. You can report bugs either in the bugs section of the forum, or via ingame support. This thread is not the place to report bugs.

As to your previous questions. The issues with the overview are known issues, and being worked on.

DeletedUser

Slightly off topic but I hope for a reply.
With all the upgrades Etc.
I need a new machine ............. does anyone know if a 'chromebook' is suitable and will remain so for the fore seeable future.

If it can't be answered here please direct me to the correct topic/thread.