3D Render Shop

DeletedUser

Order up for an archer!

I had to give an arm and a leg to get that costume (which wasn't made by me, but is royalty free (non-commercially)), so you'd better like it, even if it isn't perfect. :D

Though, if there are any little things you need fixed, I would be glad to fix them... now I just need to find a few commercial jobs that are looking for a hoplite character.

2archer1.png

2archer2.png

2archer3.png

2archer4.png

2archer5.png

As for the assassin, here's a basic render without the accessories, which I am still mulling over (I have a few swords I can shrink into hidden blades slightly extended and such, the rest I will have to make in Sketchup or something).

assassin1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, the archer is thanks to the skill and generosity of one of the most prolific 3D animators the place I work at has to offer, I merely made the pose, lighting, and atmosphere.

DeletedUser

samulis, i am extremly surprised at the work of art you turned that monk into. add some weapons and some details to his cloak and you have a completely original render that you should almost copyright.

DeletedUser

samulis, i am extremly surprised at the work of art you turned that monk into. add some weapons and some details to his cloak and you have a completely original render that you should almost copyright.

I'm surprised and very glad you like him so far... I merely changed the texturing, found a suitable light angle and setting, and found a good camera angle. :)

DeletedUser

Order up! One siege of Troy.

I apologize if the Greek army is not to your liking (or not diverse enough). I had to bring them in as 2D images, something I have never done before, so things aren't as good as they could be if I had more experience in the matter. However, this is the best known workaround for creating massive crowds (as one can also bring in videos).

Caution: Large image inside!

troy1.png

If you want the 10 back-side pictures of hoplites I made, feel free to ask. Also, if there is any issues, I will fix them.

The rest of the renders are slowly being built or a held up for some reason.

-The assassin shot is being held up because I need to do some more research on exactly what he is wearing... dimensions, ratios, angles, etc.

-The futuristic city is next on my line of stuff to do... I need to go browsing through Google Warehouse (a pile of free models) to look for futuristic buildings that will work, then it's just a matter of placement and rendering.

There are two other renders in my line that I was contacted privately about. Those two are both in the works, one is held up because I need to redo the texturing on the creature, the other because I haven't had a chance to start it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can i have four persian immortals?one with dual blades,one with a bow,one with a spear,and one with an axe?

DeletedUser

I found a city model on Google Warehouse, so I'll have a city render later tonight if all goes well.

DeletedUser

I'll be out for the next week or so due to various reasons... I will have to extend the wait even further... I simply have no time at this time of year.

DeletedUser

Wow, your really good, I will have to request something sometime.

DeletedUser

if you want, i can put the 3d ppl onto the set for you. My photoshop does the job well... All i need is the 3d render and the area to put the dudes without the other guys in the way.

The problem is that the guys and all that are too large... you would probably crash your computer as soon as I would trying to do it. :(

DeletedUser

not a problem with me, as I have a creepy fast computer. The problem for me would be internet speed.

funny, me with 5mb ram and brand new computer, with 100kb internet, and me at apartment(different location) with 14mb internet and 0.5 mb stoneage lappy. silly me. Does take a lot of effort to lug a desktop 5 hours back and forth though.

DeletedUser

not a problem with me, as I have a creepy fast computer. The problem for me would be internet speed.

funny, me with 5mb ram and brand new computer, with 100kb internet, and me at apartment(different location) with 14mb internet and 0.5 mb stoneage lappy. silly me. Does take a lot of effort to lug a desktop 5 hours back and forth though.

5 GB, you mean, right?

As for sending models go, that's something I would have to ask payment for, as I sell my models and it would be unfair to customers if I gave them away so folks could make renders... plus, I don't think I can send characters, as they are template items not made by myself; I believe that would go against the agreement signed before using the program.

DeletedUser14167

I am BACK!

new challenge for you!

make a picture of alexander the great seiging Tyre.

him launching his catapults, tyres archers raining arrows on alexander. thousends of alexanders horde in full formation.

good luck!