3D Render Shop

DeletedUser

I'll add it to my list... that one may not be done for a long while. :(

DeletedUser

5 GB, you mean, right?

I think NASA just came out with a computer with 5GB ram, no, I mean 5Mb.

I have 640GB hard disk space, if thats what you mean.

The old Windows Millennium that I used to use that could do an early version of MS Paint and World '97 had 128 MB of RAM... My "New" computer (which is three years old) has 3 GB, but I know a few folks who have up to 16 GB (those are the crazy people who do insanely good 3D graphics for a living or serious music composing on the computer). Judging by the amount of hard disk space (as computers often come from the factory with a pretty uniform ratio disk space:RAM), I reckon your computer has at least 1 GB if it's a new one. Even most upper end graphics cards, which are only a part of the computer's total 'power', now are 512 MB or 1 GB (I think I saw one that is 2 GB).

If you don't know what I mean or want to get a different prospective of what I am talking about, Wikipedia had a good answer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megabyte

And if you are talking about Mb, that's megabit, which is 1/8th of a byte, so you're even more in the hole with RAM if that's what you have. :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megabit

-------

I plan to work today on some graphics if I can get to it.

DeletedUser

Futuristic city- try 2

I can do a daylight shot too or tune down the fog or such.

future_city1.png

DeletedUser

Not bad, not bad at all. Need better texture.

Can I see more views please?

Btw, Saw your stuff on planet render

DeletedUser

Sure, I can get a few more views tomorrow and try adding some textures... I was working with plain colors and transparency/lighting effects to try to pull off a city, but I can either work in this model some more or find a new one.

If you have a free moment and don't mind working on your own project, you are welcome to access the Google Warehouse here and search through the models using the search function in order to find a model of a city (or parts of a city) that you want to see in the render. Then, just copy and paste the names of the items and I'll find them, download them, and bring them in.

DeletedUser

sorry if I have been gone awhile, i broke my wrist and can't type worth a crap. And yes, my computer has 5GB of memory. Sorry, total brain crapdown there. I'm gettin my KB and MB mixed up.

I would like to say thanks for all the effort you are putting in to make these renders, everyone likes em.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but I have been running into a lot of trouble finding time to work on them... and now that I am moving into making a full 3D film, I will have even less time. :(

As for what I currently have to do, I will see about getting it all done before the month is through... for some of you it has been over a month's wait. :(

DeletedUser

[sorry about double-post]

I am still open, but I can only do small things or things that I have the stuff to make them with already.

Thanks!
-Samulis