3rd Shock Army

DeletedUser

I founded the 3rd Shock Army with one intention to bring an ELITE alliance to the top in Ithaca

We operate in a unique system where our members are split into individual ''Regiments'' they work independently while governed by the military council their commander is free to lead his regiment to fight as he wishes until they are required by the alliance to work for our growth.

I have looked at other alliances and none offer the kind of diversity and freedom to their high ranking officers as mine.
It is a difficult system to use with n ELITE alliance with it having a certain reliance on numbers so we are a Mass Elite alliance I know it sounds wired we use mass recruitment to maintain our system but use Elite members to train them support them and raise them to become Elite players

We use a well defined command tree operating in 4 Tires

Tire 1
The Supreme Commander (Me) -- the overall leader
5 Star Generals (Multiple) -- Up to 3 members who lead the special forces regiments and act as the 2nd leading body

Tire 2
Diplomats, Generals -- Form the council our lower leadership they can manage lower priority matters and advise the Military Council

Tire 3
Officers (Generals included) -- Make up the middle class of the alliance lead anywhere from a squad to a regimen

Tire 4
Members -- basic members form the lower class of the alliance

Apply Today!!
Contact Commander 31

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Your "unique" system has been used many times before, people break alliances down into squads with each squad doing things separate from the rest of the alliance.

DeletedUser

I founded the 3rd Shock Army . . . I cut the rest it's just too long to have as quote

This guy is inactive for more than a month his city is inactive his whole alliance is inactive his city is right next to mine and I farm him. :D My advise use grepostats to see how active or inactive a founder of an alliance has been.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol I like tires, what type do you use for your car? Oh wait, lol I got them mixed up<:)

And yes it does sound wired

Last edited by a moderator: