500 Alliance Cap? MRA AGLORE!

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date

DeletedUser11886

Sorry If This Relates To The Settings Discussion But If Most Of You Noticed Most Alliances Are Going To Have To Be MRA's In This World. Smaller Elite Alliances Can't Thrive Cause of The Super Huge Powers Which Can Just Poof Them Out Of Existence. Even The Score Boards Will Be Very Shaky, A 500 Person Alliance Can Just Nuke A 1# Player In The Stats With Quakes, Bolts, And Attacks And he could go from 100 Cities To 3 In Just 5-6 Days!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Quality always wins over quantity in grepolis. There are numerous examples of small alliances taking down massive amounts of players on their own. The bigger the alliance the greater the disorder in it

DeletedUser

Yeah. In the early days of Gamma there were loads of MRAs, with the unlimited alliance cap, but the vast majority ended up being taken down by the elite alliances.

DeletedUser

Even with 500 Players an alliance with just 20 can take it down. If you think about it if you are really good and know when to use the troops etc etc you will get maybe 100 players at most that attack you. Way i see it is a ton of BP as most of them will be noobs sending swords and transports with no support. And anyway how many of them do you think will send support? or even look in the forum :p

DeletedUser

Baudin I agree, however when you have 500 mild players and 50 quality members it's a good match! In the end, however there will rise some quality players out of the mild and stinky ones. This will be a good world especially because I like killing, sabotaging, and Disbanning MRAs :)

DeletedUser18132

Whay don't we have more worlds with no alliance cap?

DeletedUser19554

we all know you would after el dorado or as raffy calls it el doritos

DeletedUser

Anything over 75 usually get disorderly.

Dis-economies of Scale, is what can best be produced as the reason why !

DeletedUser

why is the alliance cap soooooo high????? :(
when is the 88 coming back???

DeletedUser

We should petition to have a 'player created' world, in which we can vote for the settings.
I would keep everything as it is here apart from the alliance cap, which I would shrink to 75-100.

DeletedUser

they did do that with one of the last few here and the alliance was so large as well
not sure why :(

DeletedUser

lol why do people hate such a large alliance cap? it works in all our favours it means there will be lots of MRAs storing noobs for all the elite alliances to find easier ;)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Players like large alliance caps because it reminds all us older players of the oldest grepolis servers which had no alliance cap.