A detailed analysis

DeletedUser44027

Well, here it is, my detailed analysis of Hermonsassa.

After examining all the facts, I have a detailed analysis on the three alliances on Hermonassa who could each dominate, if the other two dissapeared.

They are, in no particular order:
WRECKLESS Inc
ELITE
Zero Tolerence

Let's start with WRECKLESS:

Pros: extremely strong player base, occupying 7 out of the top 10 spots, they have a lot going for them. They have control over the core, are ranked 1st in 2 core oceans, and 2nd in the other two.

Cons: They haven't had any challenges since the beggining of the world, and thus they're quite rusty when it comes to running ops. Whether or not we see a change in this will make or break them.

Overall: they need to streamline their act.

Next, ELITE:

Pros: a couple of very good players, leading one of the core oceans, aggressive. They own three of the top 10 spots.

Cons: From what I can see, there's a wide devide between the great players of ELITE and the hanger-ons. They need to cut the dead weight, but then even that might not be enough. If ZT and WI stay packed against them, I'm not sure what allies they have to turn to.

Overall: cut off the dead weight, find a good ally

Finally, Zero Tolerence:

Pros: some big names, have a lot of good players, dominating well. They may not hold any players in the top 10, but in the top 100 they have a lot. Combine that with past knowledge of some of their players, and they seem golden. They have one core ocean under their control, and they're winding around to get to ELITE.

Cons: Dead Weight. It happens. Not as much in ZT, but they still have some. ABP, too, as they haven't been as high as one might expect from then.

Overall: work on BP, and you're golden!

So there, that's what's happening.

DeletedUser

a good analyst of the current affairs but i think that the elites days are numbered having two top allainces aiming at them i do hope they put up a great fight though, i also think that the world is still new so might not last with you 3 on the top i think in the future there could be some major turn arounds that might turn the way the server fights!

also i feel that most the top 12 will not last untill christmas as they are going to fall and disband and some new ones will rise in there places as more active players start there own alliance and other alliance on the rim start to grow and push into the core :)

DeletedUser

I'm not playing on hermonassa currently. But I agree with rockys. In every word he said.

Good analysis dez, should be a good fight if Elite are what their name suggests :p

DeletedUser45961

We are, don't worry ;)

.... even though some of our forum behaviour may prove otherwise, I for one, am Russian, so I am drunk for the most part. I think drupanu is too.... we're comrades you see.

DeletedUser45299

yeah id say thats a fair analysis of the current affairs, now we need another another alliance to step up and make it 2vs2 if not it will just make our victory all the more glorious haha

(obviously I'm gonna presume/hope we will be victorious please don't tell me otherwise haha)

DeletedUser

I actually agree with everything that is said from all of you.

Due to this World being very young anything can happen to any of the alliances including WI, ZT and ELITE. Implosion, Boredom and so on.

I fear it will be an MRA winning this world as they have no control over there team and will keep recruiting anyone and everyone. While good Alliances and players could be long gone before the end.

Most of us are in the Center so when the Rim get sorted its going to be interesting if we are fighting each other or teaming up fighting the Rimm. Either way im looking forward to it : )

DeletedUser

yeah id say thats a fair analysis of the current affairs, now we need another another alliance to step up and make it 2vs2 if not it will just make our victory all the more glorious haha

(obviously I'm gonna presume/hope we will be victorious please don't tell me otherwise haha)

I would say Elite has not been particularly honest with who they are working with. We at wreckless have made it known that we are working with ZT. Elite however has not had the stones to admit that they are working with PK. First the simple fact that you can't put that in the open is very sad lol. Secondly the fact that you would ally with such an MRA made me lose a lot of respect for your group. Third if you add the Conquest on PKS by our members we would be utterly dominating haha. Good luck with your hug it out with everyone else strategy

DeletedUser45299

I would say Elite has not been particularly honest with who they are working with. We at wreckless have made it known that we are working with ZT. Elite however has not had the stones to admit that they are working with PK. First the simple fact that you can't put that in the open is very sad lol. Secondly the fact that you would ally with such an MRA made me lose a lot of respect for your group. Third if you add the Conquest on PKS by our members we would be utterly dominating haha. Good luck with your hug it out with everyone else strategy

Are you getting hit by PK as well? Are they actively supporting us? The answer to both of these are NO as far as i can see....... Are we at war with PK......No To be completely honest would be to say that PK is in a different part of the world to us, and have a different direction they are heading to us, our paths do not cross so obviously our relations are more towards friendly then others. That being said to imply we are working with them would insinuate that over the next few weeks when one of our alliance celebrates a major victory that credit can be shared to either with another alliance....... I can tell you now this would not be true. where as although you and wreckless may not be actively supporting each other you are fighting back to back, both against us in different oceans, we view you as one threat where can you honestly say that you view elite and PK as extensions of each other.

It is this basis that i say currently it is 2vs1, we are actively taking and losing cities to both ZT and wreckless at the same time (whilst also fighting other alliances as well). you guys underestimate the level of co-ordination on our side of the fence and this will be your downfall. while you have been cleaning up of smaller alliances we have Killed off multiple large alliances since our creation (we never bragged on the forums but we was in the first war of this world with LIMBO, we have since held off wreckless and are about to actively engage ZT as well.
Credit should be given where credit is due and soon the true might and coordination of all 3 alliances will come to light.

DeletedUser

Are you getting hit by PK as well? Are they actively supporting us? The answer to both of these are NO as far as i can see....... Are we at war with PK......No To be completely honest would be to say that PK is in a different part of the world to us, and have a different direction they are heading to us, our paths do not cross so obviously our relations are more towards friendly then others. That being said to imply we are working with them would insinuate that over the next few weeks when one of our alliance celebrates a major victory that credit can be shared to either with another alliance....... I can tell you now this would not be true. where as although you and wreckless may not be actively supporting each other you are fighting back to back, both against us in different oceans, we view you as one threat where can you honestly say that you view elite and PK as extensions of each other.

It is this basis that i say currently it is 2vs1, we are actively taking and losing cities to both ZT and wreckless at the same time (whilst also fighting other alliances as well). you guys underestimate the level of co-ordination on our side of the fence and this will be your downfall. while you have been cleaning up of smaller alliances we have Killed off multiple large alliances since our creation (we never bragged on the forums but we was in the first war of this world with LIMBO, we have since held off wreckless and are about to actively engage ZT as well.
Credit should be given where credit is due and soon the true might and coordination of all 3 alliances will come to light.

So Elite dont have the following shared tabs with PK

def/support/attack tab

DeletedUser

Are you a politician or do people normally believe you when you lie? Do you think I would make an accusation without facts to back up my claim? Clearly you are a bad liar as I can tell you you do have a shared tab with PK. You also have been supporting some of their key cities as they have been supporting yours. Also you have coordinated ops to attack our members. Your lying is not only not believable but insulting to the point where you think I am dumb enough to actually believe you. Now want to try this again....Would one of your leadership team members please confirm that fact that you are working with PK at this time.

DeletedUser

Are you a politician or do people normally believe you when you lie? Do you think I would make an accusation without facts to back up my claim? Clearly you are a bad liar as I can tell you you do have a shared tab with PK. You also have been supporting some of their key cities as they have been supporting yours. Also you have coordinated ops to attack our members. Your lying is not only not believable but insulting to the point where you think I am dumb enough to actually believe you. Now want to try this again....Would one of your leadership team members please confirm that fact that you are working with PK at this time.

They just cant do it. You see a little white lie needs to be covered with a little bigger lie. This keeps rolling along until they start tripping themselves up. So considering Osiris2012 is the only one with a green stripe under his name I would suggest he doesnt get dragged down with the rest of them and not lose the respect from other posters here. If your going to lie you are better off not posting anything

DeletedUser

They must think we can not figure them out we must be blind illiterate and uneducated....how could we not see how they neverrrr lie....Ahhhh I got it now they want to play the chest pounding we took cities without any help and hope that we don't notice the troops coming from not elite cities or the reins from other cities.

DeletedUser45334

Well in all fairness, yes PK and ELITE share a tab, and yes we are allied, but that is about the extent of it. We haven't worked together much.

we have sent some biremes to each other a couple times, but that "strategic" support was sent to Legion before he was in ELITE. You can check that fact.

we have not coordinated offense together. Me and 2 other PK members threw a few LS at ZT in a last minute attempt to help land an ELITE cs, but to my knowledge that was the only time we have attacked together. Am i wrong about this?

ELITE deserves the credit for what it is doing. WI deserves credit for what it is doing. ZT deserves credit for what it is doing.

I don't see what all this forum hostility is for. I enjoy the banter but a lot of this is just trash talk. Enemies can still have respect for one another, and this should be even easier considering that this is a game and we aren't really trying to kill each other.

DeletedUser

Well in all fairness, yes PK and ELITE share a tab, and yes we are allied, but that is about the extent of it. We haven't worked together much.

we have sent some biremes to each other a couple times, but that "strategic" support was sent to Legion before he was in ELITE. You can check that fact.

we have not coordinated offense together. Me and 2 other PK members threw a few LS at ZT in a last minute attempt to help land an ELITE cs, but to my knowledge that was the only time we have attacked together. Am i wrong about this?

ELITE deserves the credit for what it is doing. WI deserves credit for what it is doing. ZT deserves credit for what it is doing.

I don't see what all this forum hostility is for. I enjoy the banter but a lot of this is just trash talk. Enemies can still have respect for one another, and this should be even easier considering that this is a game and we aren't really trying to kill each other.

Now you see If any of this was said in the first place then we would show respect where it is due.

But you seem to be the only one who goes against the norm in your alliance and states exactly how it is.

You can check the history of the leaders downwards and you will cringe when you see what is written.

So crazytoad you deserve the only respect in your alliance but im sure the "others" will be along now making up new fairy tales

Thus a + rep for you

DeletedUser45299

So Elite dont have the following shared tabs with PK

def/support/attack tab

yes we do but have a shared tab with PK, but at this moment in time the statement i made previously is correct and not fabricated.
If and when PK are ready to support us/fight with us we will welcome it and we will happily share credit with them but that time is not now so please refrain from calling me a liar, i am being honest with what i have written and a little mutual respect wouldn't go a miss (banter aside of course)

DeletedUser45299

read the previous post, what i have said is not lies read crazy toads post as well you should get your facts straight before you throw accusations around.
Is it that are you simply preparing excuses?

DeletedUser

read the previous post, what i have said is not lies read crazy toads post as well you should get your facts straight before you throw accusations around.
Is it that are you simply preparing excuses?

Preparing an excuse...are you talking about all the troops we have cleared or your alliance attacking with defensive units or are you talking about the cities we have taken or are you talking about how incompetent some of you seem to be or are you talking about how we know everything because your alliance is filled with people feeding us info or are you talking about the fact that we have taken your only good players or are you talking about the fact that we just smashed two colony ships or are you talking about how every time we reveal more information you back track or are you talking about how you guys can never keep your facts straight....sorryyy I think you should find something good about your alliance before you start questioning my motives on anything thank you though for your concern my facts are very solid thanks to half your alliance. Did you think I just guessed and got such amazing knowledge. :) Please continue your stories and misleading it is amusing me. :)