A detailed analysis

DeletedUser45299

Just to prove a point Private Kills Just merged with Zero Tolerance so yeah they are definitely not working with us

DeletedUser32498

Just to prove a point Private Kills Just merged with Zero Tolerance so yeah they are definitely not working with us
Lol your noob spy is pathetic. Yet we still revolted many Elite cities. Spies never survive worlds. Just wanted to let you know.

DeletedUser44027

....from what I hear, ELITE isn't far off from PK anymore, but that's just rumors.

DeletedUser45299

Lol your noob spy is pathetic. Yet we still revolted many Elite cities. Spies never survive worlds. Just wanted to let you know.

i think this funny seeing as we wasn't the one who was gloating about having a spy in another alliance (cant remember if it was you or wreckless) but hey ho its part of the game double standards hypocrisy haha i love this game so many twist and turns hahaha

DeletedUser44027

No, it was us. We had a spy in TFA... He was their top member, lol :D

DeletedUser45299

No, it was us. We had a spy in TFA... He was their top member, lol :D

haha funny stuff talk about destined to fail from the start then no wonder TFA flopped so bad.

I have to give credit to Zero Tolerance they have a great forum a good group of players who communicate well was a pleasure to have a glimmer in to their world (not saying Elites isn't good at all just credit where credit is due)

DeletedUser3049

Daveinator go away noob , and pick on some real targets next time haha , i heard you didn't even have balls to attack legion :DDDDDD Went for 3000-4000 people that never even came online to tell they are attacked ahahaha . And all the people who did ask for support you didn't even dent them . But i don't know it's just what i was told :) i'm having too much fun in wreckless inc .

You must feel real proud . Pls quit the game .

DeletedUser32498

Daveinator go away noob , and pick on some real targets next time haha , i heard you didn't even have balls to attack legion :DDDDDD Went for 3000-4000 people that never even came online to tell they are attacked ahahaha . And all the people who did ask for support you didn't even dent them . But i don't know it's just what i was told :) i'm having too much fun in wreckless inc .

You must feel real proud . Pls quit the game .
That's funny. Why are you still here? All you do is talk. You aren't even playing anymore and even if you did have another account here you would get nowhere.

Btw we found out who the spy was and he got kicked out. XD Big mistake goes to Elite for revealing things on skype.

DeletedUser

drupanu, as the mighty Denzel Washington would say: "My man!:cool:" You are without any doubt the most annoying mosquito I ever encountered. You get squashed weeks ago and still complain you are better than others. You have no right to post here, nothing to show for, but most important...you lie! Like your girlfriend Legion (I know he'll be mad to see this coming from a new player like myself).

All you have done this last days is say we got "inactives" from Elite, which we all know it's a lie. They all just keep their troops inside their little turtle cities and never teach their members anything. Legion is probably a solo player so would never help someone out except himself! I would show you a list of cities with 3400-5200 points not 3000-4000 as you said, but I am sure you know that. Also my team alone killed off around 5k of troops in the city we conquered, I can't talk for the other squads but I know we were the lucky ones (hence -> my name), the others encountered some heavy support that just got squashed.
Now please, understand that puberty will pass one day and maybe even grow chest hair so don't be so angry all the time. Also, Santa's dead, he died after drug overdose (to make it more traumatic for yourself;) Happy Christmass kid! Read my Grepo carol on my profile, it's for you! P.S. Once I find out who you are, I will personally ask WI to let me clear you myself see if Legion supports you then). Then you can make another profile and start crying again.

On a side note, Osiris showed he can be diplomatic and fair saying good things about us above. Maybe you can learn from that, maybe not...but that voice inside your head you always hear is actually the insanity talking back to you saying "Stop pls...you're making yourself look bad again!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3049

You killed 5k of troops in one town WOW YOU GOD ! ? :) Reports or it never happened . How's BUrr's ls's doing bro :)

Sorry i forgot you will probably say oh you deleted them or that you don't have them .

DeletedUser

No need for report, Legion can show you those while he tucks you in bed at night. I'm just looking for a mute button so I can ignore you...seems there is none, if a mod can help me witht that pls:)

DeletedUser3049

Of course there is no report get lost son :D go attack more people that don't come online only once a day and never post in the forums ever and brag about taking their towns . I don't even talk to Legion anymore :) and haven't since i left elite .

DeletedUser

Don't call me "son" you small child:). I'll just win this simple argument with 4 simple facts (unlike the stupid random things you say):
1. We failed Op? http://gyazo.com/d7f07e30b3537c2e4c3b191b20eb4656
OK!

2. burr777 is nr 1 attacker now and we all have risen a few spots there! (+2 consecutive attackers of the day for ZT). I will never show you reports because I won't bother, but there are sites you can check.

3. Connected to nr 2. Legion and Hawk were defenders of the day while we were attackers of the day. There's your support...

4. Last but not least you said we cried to WI about our failure and asked for help. Just so you guys know what kind of person we are dealing with, here is the reference that he used to make such a statement:
"I will need a day or 2 to recover my offense after this weekend of festivities at ELITE's expense" .... = I lost a few troops while CLEARING Elite cities so I need 1-2 days to recover.

Here is drupanu everybody....let's give him a warm welcome and a big clap for being so entertaining. Now, this is the last time I ever answer to you (sorry I did it now) ...I'm bad with kids and I'm afraid I might get aggressive. Good bye now

DeletedUser3049

Good job son you took 5 towns from that 1 was given up on , 2 we didn't even know about and the other 2 posted once and never came back to info ROFL . 1-2 Days to recover ? ahahahha good joke son . It's ok i'll get reports later and post them for you :) So you can see what you did .

DeletedUser44027

Wow... You just "gave up" on your own people? That's ELITE for ya.

DeletedUser

It's not giving up if you use the words "noobs" and "inactive"...it's letting go

DeletedUser3049

The town you took from ahilicus was let go , he didn't want it saved . I think i used terms correctly .

DeletedUser44027

Lol, funny, that. Whenever anybody takes an ELITE city, you guys decide to "let it go".