A new war

DeletedUser

I just want to know if anyone else thinks that Killer Instinct is going to battle IS, they have grown very fast and have a higher avarage.:pro:

DeletedUser

I just want to know if anyone else thinks that Killer Instinct is going to battle IS, they have grown very fast and have a higher avarage.:pro:

KI definitely seems very good, but its just one of those things that will take time to find out... SW already fell and like the marines they were originally seen as a good fight, so you never really know

DeletedUser

Wow i guess its not common knowledge ... K.I. declared with S.W.

DeletedUser

Um....

Do any of you know what has happened in the last half a year?
Savage Warriors and Killer Instinct are from the same alliance.
We are all, or nearly all, Social Gamers.
(if not from the start... at least from a common ancestory of just having FUN!)

Forget the goofy alliance names (KI and SW), we are just a bunch of Gamers at heart.
(in the purest sense of the word)

Way up north, we have sort of been a bit foolish, twisted around in geographical locales and needed to sort things out.
Down south and east core, we are just grinding away in end-game fashion.
Bacon in the frying pan.

Heck, we all play 10-20 hours a day.
Social Gamers as an alliance are dead, but all of us social gamers are still gaming!
Most of our forum time is sending... and then laughing at each others sports teams. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most of our forum time is sending... and then laughing at each others sports teams.
and will probably keep on laughing after you get rimmed

DeletedUser

Most certainly, if and when other players can kill us in the next ...three years.

Personally I expect most of the players will have moved on to discovering 'sex' by then.

DeletedUser

I honestly think that one alliance will just fall again in lambda and then there will be another huge war in lambda with IS or some other top 12 alliance. SW has just basically lost their control over one of the oceans and now there are fewer targets everyday...

DeletedUser

One of our first targets has already fled into VM

I had this vacation planned, sorry for disappointment but i have friends and family with who i celebrated easter and had other party planned aswell ;)

DeletedUser16508

Damn with all the trash talk.... let us be gentlemen in the battlefield... If the day comes and you guys are victorious... Then i will congratulate you for a job well done.... But for now lets enjoy and play this game....

DeletedUser

Too much trash talk in the game. Were all in it to win it. The least we can do when we battle is noot insult every player we conquer.

DeletedUser

dam u rimmed me when i quit lol

Not that it mattered though. If you had been active you simply would have supplied us with more BPs. One man cant fight an alliance, and you put a big target on your back making you alliance name "Infectious State= wimps"