A Plea to Hateocracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser34939

I'm sorry I made you mad :Angry:

I liked being in your alliance it was good times :cool:

But I had to leave. Ya'll are an awesome alliance. I joined up with ya'll because SHUSH was too large for the server and if they had beaten you then the server I spent the last few months of my free time on would have become bland and boring. :heh:

So when SHUSH went down and some of their best joined you it became obvious that it would only be a matter of time before Hateocracy overwhelmed the remnants of SHUSH and finished beating TM (an alliance we were already besting even with SHUSH pushing up from the south on us). :eek:

I think everyone would agree that a server with many alliances in competition with each other is more fun than a server with just a few strong alliances and only one superpower. Otherwise the server is fun for few and frustrating for many. :Angry:

I knew ya'll would probably come after me and as you probably noticed it wasn't a premeditated move, I didn't shift my offensive cities to defensive cities a week in advance planning the move I just sorta did it and left myself in a situation where I was going to lose cities. Oh well. :pro:

But I overlooked one important detail. You are attacking me so often and I'm picking up so much BP that I can't run all my parades at once. The fact that you keep putting my cities under siege is making it even more difficult to use up all these parades since I can't run them in a city under siege. :supermad:

Please, I beg of you, give me a minute to run down some of these parades. Enjoy the cities fellas, there's more for you where they came from I promise, but they'll still be there in 24 hours. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, Hate, be reasonable! We haven't attacked him yet even though he joined an alliance that makes very poor decisions ;)

It's much more fun when everyone has time to settle down and put up a good fight.

DeletedUser34939

I don't mind the attacks, I'm gonna go into vegetative stage in a few days, school load is getting way to heavy on me so I'm gonna retreat into a dark corner of the map and turtle up and run city festivals until may (sucks but its better than VM)

Treach, poor decisions are sorta my style. This is after all the second time I left an alliance with 80% of my cities set for offense behind their lines and waited for them to attack me first ;)

DeletedUser

So when SHUSH went down and some of their best joined you it became obvious that it would only be a matter of time before Hateocracy overwhelmed the remnants of SHUSH and finished beating TM (an alliance we were already besting even with SHUSH pushing up from the south on us). :eek:

all i can see is poor conclusions & bad decisions .. enjoy!

DeletedUser34939

Nobody invited you to this thread Tony, go home with your trash talk'n.

Fer gad's sake can we have a thread in here that makes it to page 2 before degrading into a pissing match between hate and whatever the new variation of that alliance they are fighting calls itself now.

go home Tony!

DeletedUser

broken_record-1.jpg

DeletedUser

ohhh we are touchy now! poor thing. it must hurt.

btw look at the mirror the one with the trash talk is you, fool.

DeletedUser

ohhh we are touchy now! poor thing. it must hurt.

btw look at the mirror the one with the trash talk is you, fool.

I'm not in this world anymore but this really caught my eye and two words cool down. Let's not break into a huge fight like the one I got into in a calydon thread resulting in over fifty deleted posts :p courtesy of Kanga.....poor Kanga....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34939

home skillet, one thing I will never be is touchy about grepolis.

I'm crazy stupid smart, I have an awesome beard, and despite being kinda fat I've got a smoke'n hot wife that works all day so I can go to school and play grepolis. Life is good for mojo.

I think pretty much anyone who's played with me can tell ya the only thing that can make me touchy is dealing with sub-par intellects... and french breakfast cereal mascotts.... :)

Don't be angry Tony, isa game.

DeletedUser

it's absurd that this character gives himself the liberty to trash talk about other teams but can't take a small warranted taunt back.

so much for his mojo

DeletedUser

I think pretty much anyone who's played with me can tell ya the only thing that can make me touchy is dealing with sub-par intellects... and french breakfast cereal mascotts.... :)

Don't be angry Tony, isa game.

buddy we all can see the only one angry here is you and the feeble attempt at insult made you only look worse.

btw, i'm sure hateos will be glad to hear you reckon them as sub-par intellects.. but hey, that's your choice of company. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser34939

*shakes head*

yer readin comprehension needs some work'n on buddy. Apparently somewhere in here you got offended. Don't feel bad, sometimes when I give my dog beer he barks at his own reflection in the sliding glass door for hours. The next morning when he sobers up I sometimes wonder if he's embarrassed and tries not to remember the argument he got in with his imaginary adversary.

what for? metaphor!!!

*Edit: what does hate have to do with the sub-par intellects and french breakfast cereal mascots ? I haven't said a bad thing about them and don't particularly intend to.

DeletedUser

buddy we all can see the only one angry here is you and the feeble attempt at insult made you only look worse.

btw, i'm sure hateos will be glad to hear you reckon them as sub-par intellects.. but hey, that's your choice of company.

I believe Tony he was trying to stall an argument with some sarcasm, so just drop it okay dude? Think peaceful thoughts :) both of you, or as doctor sues would say, reeeelaaaaxx ification :D

DeletedUser

I gave my cat, Gravy, acid once when I was a kid. She chased nothing and ran into a lot of walls. To any sensible person this would have been when they learned that man-made, mind-altering drugs are not meant for animals. But like I said, I was a kid, and we all know that kids aren't very sensible.

The only chemical I give my cat now is flea drop stuff on the back of her neck.

DeletedUser

dude, just laughing at these self declared "masters of the craft" and their ballooning egos.. like mojo thinking himself as some sort of needle on weighing in Caly.. now that's just ridiculous.:p

DeletedUser

I'd try to stop this more but I sense a verbal fight coming on so I'll watch till I got something to add or a mod finally takes notice....where's a mod when you need one? :p

DeletedUser34939

bah shadis, it's not really a fight if only one side is angry. its definitely not a fight if neither side is angry. Tony might be angry, I can't tell. Definitely hostile at least. If we deleted every post between a few folks arguing this forum would be empty, been like 3 days since anyone even posted here at least its getting used now.

tony, you really really misread me amigo. I never claimed my presence would tip the balance on either side. Only that I would rather play on the losing side than the side that's gonna wreck the place for everyone. *Just clarifying here so that it's not taken the wrong way: by saying you misread me I'm not offending you, or anyone else who might come along and be angry and confused at this point I'm only saying that you mistook my meaning. Sentence 2 is straight forward right? And the final sentence fragment before the astrix isn't referring to anyone particular as the losing side, I was refering to hate as the side that might ruin it for everyone, but that's not their fault, they're just too big and every good player wants to play for them - what can ya do right?

There's no such thing as a grepomaster. there's people who will never get it, they are fail boats. then there's people who do get it. they get divided into sub catagories depending on how much they play and how much money they spend. I spend no money at all on this game and maybe 2.5 hours a day split into 3 sessions (usually). I'm culture lev 36 or 37, which means that I either spend more time or more money (in this case more time) than someone with culture level 20, but less than someone with culture level 60. I, like you, am as leet as my free time allows.

DeletedUser

bah shadis, it's not really a fight if only one side is angry. its definitely not a fight if neither side is angry. Tony might be angry, I can't tell. Definitely hostile at least. If we deleted every post between a few folks arguing this forum would be empty, been like 3 days since anyone even posted here at least its getting used now.

tony, you really really misread me amigo. I never claimed my presence would tip the balance on either side. Only that I would rather play on the losing side than the side that's gonna wreck the place for everyone. *Just clarifying here so that it's not taken the wrong way: by saying you misread me I'm not offending you, or anyone else who might come along and be angry and confused at this point I'm only saying that you mistook my meaning. Sentence 2 is straight forward right? And the final sentence fragment before the astrix isn't referring to anyone particular as the losing side, I was refering to hate as the side that might ruin it for everyone, but that's not their fault, they're just too big and every good player wants to play for them - what can ya do right?

There's no such thing as a grepomaster. there's people who will never get it, they are fail boats. then there's people who do get it. they get divided into sub catagories depending on how much they play and how much money they spend. I spend no money at all on this game and maybe 2.5 hours a day split into 3 sessions (usually). I'm culture lev 36 or 37, which means that I either spend more time or more money (in this case more time) than someone with culture level 20, but less than someone with culture level 60. I, like you, am as leet as my free time allows.

Good gesture of compromise...too bad about no fight though....at least there shouldn't be eh Tony?

DeletedUser

Shadis you shut your face and butt out of our world. They should name the next world Putz so that you'll finally have a home you can stick with.

(Better? :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.